Chapter 34

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unbeta

 

Chapter 34

 

 

Yunho sat beside Jae bed the whole time, not even leaving him for a second… Jaejoong was starting to feel discomfort in his lower half. He slept through half of it.   Yunho head watched the sleeping beauty, every now and again, he saw Jae face cringe up. He expected Jaejoong to awake any minute now. He looked around to Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin sitting away from the bed, Changmin kept turning around to look at his Umma.

 

 

It wasn’t long until Yunho was standing beside the bed calling Jaejoongs name. “Boo!” Yunho noticed Jae’s eyes shot open.  Jae placed his hand on his stomach, Jaejoong felt a horrible ache. He woke from his sleep, clasping his free hand on to Yunho hand and squeezed it as tight as he could, “Jae!” he called softly. Jae didn’t speak he curled up into a ball as soon as he felt more pain.

 

 

‘What’s wrong?!’Junsu stood up going over to the bed. “Jae….?  Maybe we should call a doctor." He suggested.  He left the room for a second and came back with the doctor.

 

 

“Mr Kim I just want to check you over.” The doctor told him, Just as he was about to check Jae screamed in pain..”AHHHH!!!!”  the doctor pulled back the bed sheets, asking Jae to lie on his back.Yunho was Helping Jae to turn when the doctor stopped him. He saw blood and the bedspread……. They next thing Yunho knew Jae was been rushed into the emergency delivery room. Yunho and the others tried to follow him but were stopped at the door… They weren’t allowed beyond this point. It made Yunho very frustrated he wanted to be with Jaejoong. Yunho was about to bang on the door… when Junsu stopped him.

 

"Sit down Yunho, You’re not helping matters!! You're giving me a headache!! Jae’s in good hands Yunho the doctors will take good care of him. There's nothing you can do for him but wait.. I’ll be back in a minute I need something to drink, Changmin do you want anything…." Changmin shook his head no, Junsu go up and he walked away to the nearest vending machine.

 

"Appa…?” Changmin called. Yunho turned around to look at his son, “ A-appa Umma going to be all right? Isn’t he?” He asked…

 
"Course Changmin.  He’s going to be fine….?" Yunho answered. asked with panic.
 

 

Three hours later

 

Yunho had his arm wrapped around Changmin small build  it was the only thing he could do for him, he to was worried about Jaejoong he’d been in their of three hours now… and a doctor had not reappeared from the room. He pleaded in his head…. For someone to tell him something anything….. 

 

It wasn’t until 30 minutes later the doctor emerged. From the room and approached them.

 

"How is he?" Yunho demanded to know.


"I’m sorry to tell you but things aren't good! We’re doing what we came…. Just please be patients." He asked them.


"What do you mean, thing aren't good?" Yunho asked now standing up. “Is Jae all right? What about the baby?”
 

"They baby is strong, but is Mr Kim I’m more worried about. Mr. Kim, is in full labour! But his condition is weaken…."
 

"Weaken? Why!!"

 

"As yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter