Chapter 22

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 22

 

Jaejoong had woken, to find Changmin still wrapped in his arms.  He looked so peace. Jae didn’t want to move… but the Baby in his stomach was kicking him, tell him he was hungry. He removed Changmin from his hold, lowering him on to the bed softly, planning not to wake him, he got up and went start down to the kitchen. To his surprise…his door was wide open. It surprised him, How long was it open…. he didn’t know. He looked around scared that someone was in his home. Turning around slowly, he closed his eyes excepting someone to jump out at him, He was right someone was watching him. He walked around slowly… checking the place. He looked back to his room he was worried about Changmin. He wanted to check on him again.

 

Jae continued roaming around his small house, checking every corner. He looked up the stair… would someone be up their… he wonder… he the light and descended on the stairs, he held his breath. He was obviously scared. His heart was beating so fast. As he reached the top floor someone ran into him. Jaejoong yelled at the top of my lungs, loudly as ever,

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh!!!!!"

 

He tried to yell again…but whoever the person was shoved him hard against the wall. He tried to be strong, “T-take what y-you want, and g-get out of my home… “He struggled to tell the person. He didn’t care what happen to him… he was more concerned about the baby in his stomach and Changmin sleeping downstairs, he wondered did Changmin hear him yell… he begged in his head, “Changmin please don’t come upstairs, he told the person again “Take what you want… and g….”  He didn’t get to finish the man placed his hands over Jae’s mouth and pulled him harder into his wall.

 

“Shut Up!” he told him. Jae could feel the man breath on him, “Boa sends her regards.” He told. A shiver ran throw his spine. Jae couldn’t think he had to get away. He used all his strength to try and get out from the man's grasp but only to find himself unsuccessful with tears welling up in his eyes, with the thought’s that what the man might do to him or his baby.

 
"You’ve been a very bad person. Mr Kim, You had your warning….,” He told him. “Stay away from Jung Yunho..," he heard the man's voice tell him.. Struggling to get out of the man's grasp, the man held him tightly; he pushed Jae roughly onto the floor causing Jae becomes paralyzed with fear.  He could hear someone yelling loudly…. He knew it was Changmin…..

 

“YAH LET GO OF MY UMMA,” He yelled swinging a bat against his back. The man groaned as he fell to the floor. “Umma….. Jae-Jaejoong!” Changmin stood over the unconscious man straight over to Jae. He turned Jae over and helped him to stand up, and lead him downstairs. Jae felt weak in the legs….he felt he was going to fall, But Changmin held on to him. “Um-Jaejoong we have to get out of here….” He said… Jae tried to say conscious …. But he collapsed. Changmin became scared Jae fell to the ground…

 

“Umma- Umma,” Changmin tried to wake him up by patting his face gently but received no reaction. Changmin was scared… the man upstairs was only unconscious… what if he woke up…. Changmin looked around he had to think of something…Before he got a chance to think, he was attacked from behind from the robber. He used all his might to get the man off him; he reached for a side lamp and smash it again the man….. He tried to lift up his semi-conscious mother. “Come on Umma…You have to get up, it’s not safe here.” He dragged his mother back to Jae room and lay him down on the bed.  Changmin ran and placed a chair against the door holding it closed.  He made his way back to his mother. Jae’s eyes were opened a little to see Changmin concerned face; he smiled a little at his savour, the person who was trying to protect him. it was only for a second until he fell back into unconsciousness statue, “UMMA OPEN YOUR EYES U-UMMA!,” he yelled. He looked around for his phone, he knew he had it. He fumbled with his phone…. Looking through his numbers.

 

He waited a second and dialled the number, waiting for the other person to answer.“ “Yes Changmin…I'm heading back to Hyung…….

 

“J-JUNSU…COMEBACK…. SOMEONE BROKE… IN …U-UM  JAEJOONG HYUNG IS UNCONSCIOUS…I’M SCARED…I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO…” he yelled down the phone…… Changmin listen to Junsu… before he hung up. he looked back to the figure on the bed.

 

“Umma please wake up……!” He cried. “Your scaring me…Umma” he turned to the door when he hear movement outside… he was shaken. “Hurry Junsu…” He whispered.

 

****

 

Changmin, Junsu, Yunho and Yoochun stood inside  Jae hospital room, waiting for Jaejoong to wake up. Yunho was pacing back and forward, Chnagmin clung to Yoochun…muttering words only to him. While Junsu sat beside the bed, worrying if he didn’t wake up. He worried about the baby, Suddenly they heard a groan from the person in the bed. They looked at the bed and saw Jae waking up. They rushed to his bedside and looked at him stir.

 

"Eh?"Jae looked asked.

 

"Hyung you're in the hospital. You’ve been asleep since last night, Do you remember what happened?" Junsu asked. They stared at Jae’s reaction,

 

“CHANGMIN…WHERE CHANGMIN?, “ he  pushed himself off the bed.  Changmin walked forward…allowing Jae to see him,  Jae’s eyes filled with tears as he pulled him into a tight hug. “Y-you must have been so scared…I’m so sorry Changmin,” Jae continued to hugged his son. Changmin silently started crying.

 

"Jae-Hyung." Changmin cried. Jae looked over at Junsu trying to read his face. He was nervous over there agreement earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter