Chapter 12

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

Chapter 12

 

Jae had been home from the hospital for three days. Changmin sat up on the bed staring at Jae, looking at his sleeping Umma’s face. He still couldn’t stop the words his Umma shared with his Appa from replaying in his head. It still didn’t make sense. If his Umma hated his Appa so much why did he sent him to live with him in the end? He saw a tear running down his Umma face in his sleep. It happened every night. His heart told him his Umma still loved Yunho. Where did everything go so wrong?

 

He looked at the side table clock, 5:00 am, so early. He had not slept in days. He was afraid that if he slept he’d wake back up in his own time and find out all this was a dream. Since the moment Jae got out of the hospital, Changmin clung to him. Even when he moved into Jaejoong’s place, he was not letting the man out of his sight. To his surprised Jaejoong’s home was warm and welcoming unlike his home with his Appa.  Jae had even given him a room of his own which he never used. When Jae was asleep Changmin would sneak into his room and sleep in the same bed. When Junsu came into wake him one morning he was shocked. He told Changmin to use his own room but it went in one ear and out the other.

 

Jae tried to assured his dongsaeng that it was fine, that he didn’t mind. Even Yoochun was on Changmin side but it didn’t stop Junsu speaking his mind. Jae woke up and looked at Changmin sitting form. He yawned making Changmin jump. ”Can’t sleep?” Jae said as he sat up and the side light. He nodded his head while Jae looked to his side table 05:09. Jae swung his legs over the side of the bed and made his way to the door. He turned to Changmin “Come on.” he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.  Changmin sat at the high counter when Jae the light. He pulled out a pot. and put it onto the stove. He looked into fridge, pulled out a bottle, poured it into the pot and the stove. He smiled at Changmin as he moved around the kitchen. Changmin watched Jae move around. He saw Jae adding chocolate to the contents of the pot and stirring it. He poured it into to mugs and placed marshmallows in the two of them and placed one in front of Changmin. “I hope you like hot chocolate.” Changmin looked into the cup. He had never been a fan of hot chocolate but he took a sip as he didn’t want to hurt Jae feelings. It tasted the best! He’s never had anything like it before.

 

“Do you like it?” Jae asked while taking the other seat.

 

“Yes… I ‘ve never had anything like it before!,” he smiled. He noticed Jae rubbing his stomach.

 

“This little one loves it. Baby makes me crave it every night. At the start I thought it was a girl, because of the sweet tooth I’ve been having, but lately my heart tells me it a boy.” He smiled. “At least I know he’ll be good at sports.” Changmin looked confused. “He likes to kick me.”

 

“Sorry” Changmin said.

 

Jae was confused. Changmin looked into the bottom of his cup. “Why are you sorry?  You didn’t do anything.” He patted Changmin hand that was resting on the table.

 

“For...for everything,” he had to think of something else to tell Jae. He decided to tell him other things that were bothering him.  “...The accident, For bring that man…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter