Chapter 21

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta

Chapter 21

 

 Yunho sat outside Junsu’s and Yoochun’s home. He had gotten the address from Yoochun. After he explained what happen. Yunho didn’t have any idea how he was suppose to approach this. He was sure Junsu would have a lot more to say to him or more punches for him to take.  He was shocked Junsu had never hit him before but he knew he deserved a lot more than what he got. He didn’t think Junsu could hit like that. He rubbed his hand over his cut lip.

 

Yunho got up the courage and walked straight to the door. He took a deep breath before he knocked. When no one answered the first time, he knocked again and again until someone answered. The door swung open, “WHAT?”  it took a minute for Junsu eyes to meet Yunho, “YOU!”

 

Yunho stood for a second, he notice Junsu eyes were red and swollen. He could tell he was crying. Junsu stared hard at the man in front of him. He looked upon the last person he wanted to see. Full of rage, he tried to slam the door close on Yunho.  however Yunho moved fast enough to place his foot in the middle of the doorway.

 

“Leave now!” He yelled slamming the door again, not caring if he hurt Yunho foot.

 

“Junsu we need to talk!” Yunho yelled in pain.

 

“No we don’t? Leave now!”

 

“JUNSU WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!!!” Yunho yelled back at him. “This is not helping anyone.”

 

“WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HELPING ANYONE?” Junsu swung the door back open and pushed Yunho making him fall back. “Why did you have to come back into his life? We were doing fine without you. What are you going to do?  Appear as a knight in shining armour and then destroy everything we have worked so hard to accomplished to get him back on track. Leave now before it’s too late... before you destroy everything.” Junsu walked back into the house. Yunho followed placing his hand back on the door frame stopping Junsu from closing the door.

 

“I’m not leaving Junsu... not until we talk... we have to sort this out.”

 

“Then I’ll make you leave... we have nothing to sort out.... make yourself useful and disappear from our lives for good.” Junsu yelled.

 

“Jaejoong needs you Junsu… Please!” Yunho pleaded..

 

“Needs me… your joking right. It seems clear to me that he doesn’t need me anymore. You can leave now. I have things to do.”

 

“Junsu, you and I both know that Jae needs you, just as much as you need him, so stop this. All you are doing is hurting Jae and yourself.”

 

“Do you know what we all had to give up on? After you left him… we all had to try and pick up the pieces. Do you realize how hard that was?  Hyung was distraught… after...after what you did to him. You! You don’t know how far what you did to him darkened his heart. Do you know what I felt like when I thought I was going to lose him? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?” Junsu cried. "It took us a long time to get a part of him back."

 

“Junsu?”

 

“You don’t know anything do you?, You B*****d?” Yunho saw the tears run down his face.

 

“I know about the letters…” Yunho spoke it seemed to capture Junsu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter