Chapter 15

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta

Chapter 15

 

“Tell me…when you told Hyung you would not disappear... Did you mean it?” Changmin nodded. “ Then...” Junsu gave a dramatic pause and then exploded, “WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?” Junsu yelled at Changmin as the young boy walked past him to the kitchen, where Jae was sitting and drinking tea. He looked up at Changmin as he placed the shopping bags on the table.

 

Jae smiled at him, “Did you have fun with Yoochun?” He asked. Changmin could see Jae’s drawn face.

 

Changmin nodded. His mother was not yelling at him. Unlike Junsu, who continued to shout and yell at him.

 

“Junsu stop it…now…they’re home…now….everything is all good…”

 

“What’s good Hyung? He promise he wouldn’t disappear and he did.” He said.

 

“He didn’t disappear he was with Yoochun,” Jae looked to Yoochun who nodded.  Jae turned back to Changmin, “Are you hungry? Let’s see what you bought…” Jae began emptying out the bag.

 

“BUT HYUNG…” Junsu didn’t get time to finish his rant.

 

“Junsu hyung…what’s that on you finger?” Changmin looked to Junsu hand hiding his evil smirk. Junsu hid his hand in his jumper.

 

“It’s nothing,” he responded flustered and quickly leaving the room. Yoochun looked to Changmin who shrugged his shoulder. Yoochun walked over to him.

 

“You’re pure evil. You know that?” He whispered.

 

“At least he stopped yelling.” He said looking back to Jae who was moving around the kitchen. It seemed he wasn’t paying much attention to the conversation.

 

Yoochun went after Junsu leaving Changmin alone with Jae. Changmin looked to Jae.

 

“Jae- Hyung...Can I help?” He asked. Jae turned to him.

 

“It’s ok Changmin. I’ll do it. Would you like something to drink while you wait? Jae asked. Changmin couldn’t help but think Jae was mad at him.

 

“A-Are you mad at me? “  He asked.

 

Jae looked back at him, “No, I’m not mad…I was just a bit worried.” Jae wrapped his arm around Changmin’s shoulder, “I think I’ll have to put a leash on you.” He laughed going back to what he was doing.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave without telling you." Changmin said. He still thought Jae was mad at him. He cupped his elbows, shoulder hunching slight.

 

“Changmin don’t hunch your shoulders or you back will stay like that.” Changmin straighten his back. “ What would you like to drink?” Jae asked again.

 

“Tea please” he said. Jae nodded. “Why don’t you sit down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter