Chapter 37

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

 

Chapter 37

 

Changmin sat in the living he had come home from the hospital…. Three days after he had awoken from his car accident… he had come to realized he couldn’t make sense of anything.  Every time he looked at his parents he couldn’t help but ask, Was it all real?   He tried to ask his parents a number of times.   But end up keeping his mouth shut… he thought… If his mother was already in his life, then there was no reason to go back in time….

 

“Oppa….

 

He began to bang his head.. he couldn't tell what was real anymore…

 

“O-oppa!”  a squeaky little voice called again. Jiyool began to pull her brothers arms, bringing him back from his thoughts. Changmin finally looked to the little girl.

 

“Yes… Sorry Jiyool what is it?” Changmin asked…

 

“Kibum Oppa is at the door. Jijool can’t reach the handel….” She told him. Changmin jump up from his spot and open the front door.. His arm swung around Kibum making him fall to the ground with a thump.

 

“Ouch….Changmin get off me….” His friend told him.. Changmin didn’t he held on to Kibum tightly… , “Changmin?”

 

“You don’t know how much I missed you.” Changmin told him.

 

‘You only like seen me last Friday…before your had your little joy ride with your father and uncle, it only been a week,” he told him. That another thing Changmin couldn’t make sense of it he had spent months in the past. But in the future only a week had past.

 

“It feels like months,” he told him….

 

“Changmin not that I don’t appreciate the hug…. But can’t we go somewhere  more private” Changmin lean up off him and turned around to the door, To see his little sister smiling and giggling at him….

 

“Come on, we can go up to my room!” Changmin told him getting up off the ground and walking passed his little sister…. Kibum close behind him…

 

“Where’s your Umma?” Kimbum asked as he followed Changmin up the stair to his room.

 

“Resting….Karam had him up all night,” Changmin told him

 

“O….

 

“Kibum… I need to ask you something?”

 

“What? Ask away…..?” Kibum said as he sat on Changmin bed.

 

“Promise me you won’t think I’m crazy….” He pleaded…. Kibum looked his over….

 

“I won’t know if you’re crazy until you tell me?” he told Changmin laughing

 

“KIBUM…..” Changmin shouted.

 

“What?” he played innocest…, “ Awh for god sake just tell me.”

 

Changmin spilled everything...from the very beginning. About what he remember about his mother not being in his future and how he returned to the past to save him. And about him changing the past until the very last detail… Kibum stared at him the whole time. Whole Changmin continued his story.

 

“So why don’t you asked… them? What’s the worst that could happen?

 

“Correct me if I wrong, but what were the first words out of your mouth when i told you like three second ago?” Changmin replied.

 

“You’re crazy!!!” Kibum said point blankly…

 

“KIBUM…….!!!

 

 “What? Why are you so surprised? I always thought you were crazy, so that nothing new to me, “Kibum laughed….  Changmin attacked him on the bed… tickling him… Kibum squormed on the bed. beeging for Changmin to  stop.

 

“YAH….YAH!.....". Changmin stopped… Allowing Kibum to sit back up.

 

“Look Changmin they only thing you can do is ask them?… the worst they will think is you made up a very interesting story or think you’re crazy and send you to a mental asylum.” Changmin tried to hit him, But Kibum was too fast for him, “I think the person you really need to be asking is your mother. And sooner rather than later. You’ll only stress out more…. If you let it linger on your mind. Then maybe you’ll go morecrazy… and you’re already crazy enough for my liking.”

 

“I swear I’ll hit you?” Changmin said… making another swing attempt at Kibum, Kibum shrugged his shoulders and muttered back

 

“I’ll only hit you back!” Kimbum said lovinly

 

“God Kibum you can be so frustrating sometime….” Changmin told him…

 

“That really hurts Changmin,” Kibum mocked him,

 

“See frustrating!!!!”

 

“But isn’t that why you like me,” Kibum kissed Changmin lips… before saying… “I got to go… I only came to see if you were still alive…. Call us after you ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter