Chapter 31

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 31

 

Jae ran his hand through his hair, as he put a banner up on the wall.  He smiled thinking about it. He had stayed in hospital for two more weeks, to Jae disappointment. But he under stood why. They said the toxic was still in his system.. But his condition was improvement. He learnt three days after he awoke. That Boa was in prison… and that she was denied bail… as she was a risk to other people. For the first time he felt safe…but something linger in his mind….. For how long was he safe? Yunho,  stayed close to him most day, never really leaving his side. He tried not to show his concern while the others while they were around. He was surprise to find out his baby brother was pregnant.. he end up scowling  Yoochun in the hospital, making nurse and doctors run into the room thinking there was a problem with Jaejoong… He was a little annoyed, and for once he acted like the older brother he was…..He smiled thinking back to that….Junsu looked really happy when he told him about.  He could tell Junsu was going to be a good mother…

 

 

“KIM JAEJOONG YOU GET DOWN FROM THAT STOOD THIS MINUTE!!!” Junsu yelled at his brother…as he held up his hand for his brother to take a hold of… “Yah what do you think you doing? What if you fell? Remember you’re supposed to be resting…?” Jae took his hand…

 

 

“I’m fine Su!” he told his younger brother.

 

“Yah seat down and rest! Will you, I don’t mind calling an ambulance and sending you back to the hospital until you give birth… If you want thingw done, Ask use to do it!” He told his brother…. Jae remembered the argument he had in the hospital. When the doctor told him they wanted him to stay in hospital until he gave birth to Changmin. But he didn’t like that idea… he had so much to do and so little time Until the birth of his child… the baby room, stuff he needed to get. Even though Yunho said he’d take care of everything. But Jae wouldn’t allow it… he wanted to be a part of choosing the crib, toys, blankets… the lot. He also had a big concern about 15 year old Changmin. Like when would he be going back to his own time… He wondered, “Would he wake up one morning to find that he had disappeared,” He dread the thought…he wanted to know he son was safe. Every time he looked at Changmin his mind wondered, “ Why had Changmin come back and how? Changmin had not told him why he came back from the future? Or if he knew of a way back.

 

All he knew was Changmin wanted to be close to him. He had eavesdropped on a conversation Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin were having one night at the hospital…he learnt he was dead, his heart ache when he found that out? His son was going to grow up without a mother…He didn’t want that. He wanted to be there… he questioned, “ Did Changmin come back just to get to know me? Could a small boy do that?  If not he was going to leave this world….  It was another reason he didn’t want to stay in the hospital. He wanted to spend every minute… of his time he had left with the people he loved and cared about.  Jae hadn’t sleep in days…each morning he put BB cream under his eyes hiding his shadow of a face……

 

“Hyung this is your day… so just sit there and rest,” He placed Jae on the couch.

 

“But Su I really want to help..?” Jae pouted…..

 

“No!” Changmin told him sternly. “No your fever is up today so seat their and rest.…. We’ll finish the decoration. Now don’t more from that spot.” He had an evil glint in his eyes, “Or I tie you down. Got it?” Jae nodded… “Now would you like some tea…”

 

“Thank Su?” Jae said.. He watched Junsu head up the stairs. It wasn’t long until he heard yelling.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter