Chapter 2

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Yunho sat on the edge of the bed watching his son looking at a book.

 

“Care to explain, what down stairs was all about?” his father asked looking at his son’s back.

 

“No, not really,” Changmin said.

 

“Changmin talk to me” Yunho said.

 

“What’s the point, you never believe me anyway.” Changmin said while still flipping through the book. “You’re never here, anyway so what’s the point?”

 

“Changmin, I’m here now aren’t I, so talk. What’s bothering you lately? Why did you yell at your Umma? She didn’t do anything, only clean your room“  Yunho tried to tell him, but Changmin tuned him out.

 

“Stop calling that witch my mother, she will never be my Umma! She’s a gold digger and you’re the only one that won’t see that” he turned to his father. “You even choose to believe her more than me, when I broke my arm…”

 

“Changmin that was an accident you fell down the stairs.” His Appa interrupted him.

 

“No I didn’t, she pushed me! Because I saw her looking through files on your desk. Appa, I’d check your accounts. I wouldn’t be surprise if all your money went missing.” Changmin commented.

 

“She not like that Changmin, I’ve known her since before you were even born,”  Yunho stated. Changmin looked at his father.

 

“Did you love her back then?” Changmin asked.  Yunho smirked, what was this? Is Changmin interest in love?

 

“Maybe a little,”

 

“Even when you dated my Umma?”

 

How did he not see it, Changmin was turning the question back at him asking about his Mother. “Did you even love him? You must have at some point or I would not be here.”

 

“There was a time I did,”

 

“Why did you fall out? Maybe if you didn’t, Umma would still be here, with us. Maybe we would have been a happy family.” Changmin sighed.

 

“Let’s not talk about it  Changmin, it won’t do us any good.”

 

“Did you want me?” he asked already knowing he wasn’t planned.

 

“Of course we wanted you,” Yunho tried to reassure his son but to no avail.

 

“That’s not what that witch downstairs said.”

 

“Changmin…don’t lie………”

 

“I’m not, she told me you hated that I was born, that you hated my Umma. That you didn’t want anything to do with me but you had no choice except to take me because Uncle Junsu turned up on your doorstep with me. Because it was Umma’s wish that I at least have one parent in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter