Chapter 27

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unbeta........ READ TO THE END NOT HAVE WAY THROUGH......

OR YOU WILL REALLY MISS OUT

YOU'VE BEEN TOLD

^_^

Chapter 27

 

Yunho’s cleared his throat, snapping out of his thoughts, he had a plan he just hope it worked the way he wanted to…. It what Yoochun said was truth…Then Changmin life hung I the balance if Jaejoong survived or not. He pleaded in his head, “Please let it work!” I looked across to the one person who could only save them. he creased his eyebrows a little, “Why did you do it? Why couldn’t you let us be happy? Why were you hell bent on destroying the one I love? It too late Boa all your miss deeds, are known to the world. You will be going to prison for a long time…. Yunho said quickly. He didn’t have a lot of time….he looked arcoss the table Boa looked smug…Like she didn’t have a care in the world…not listening to Yunho words… “BOA. STOP THIS, WHAT DID YOU INJECT INTO HIM…. THERE DYING MY BABY A-AND” he stopped....

 

 

“Ha is that all you think about…I did you a favour. You never really like him Yunho. You like me, he just got in the way of are love….when he’s gone..we can finally be together….” She reached out of Yunho hand who pulled it back….away from her.

 

 

 

“You insane….I would never be with you. Never…..You have hurt the one and only person I love… You tried to kill him ….what wrong with you. In what world is it right to take someone life…not just one life….but two…” He thought about it baby….

 

 

“Yunho come on you can stop pretending know. We can be together…I love you.” She should a smile…

 

 

“BOA, STOP THIS. I  don’t love you. My heart and soul belong to one and only one….Help I do anything… I even get you out of here….if you tell me what you injected into him…” Boa looked at him in surprised at Yunho,

 

 “He  needs to die for use to be together Yunho…Why can’t you see it!” She shouted at him…., “Your  meant for me….we’ve known each other since we were kid…we were always meant to be together to be one…..Come on…let be together… if you want kids… I’ll have them for you Our children Yunho….”

 

“You’ve lost it Boa….I will never be with You. I never saw you in that way… your and evil woman…it should be you lying in that bed fighting for your life….No the one I love….” He held his hand to his heart. “The mother of my child….” It was then he pulled out and evidence bag…And held it in from of her…. “It would be helpful if you tell me what this is…..” Yunho began to remove it from the bag….

“I would make this evidence disappear…if you help me save them…..Jaejoong is innocent in all this… and the baby. it me that can’t keep away from him…Please Boa… you’ve just committed attempted murder… You will never get out, I will make everything that is possible in my power to make sure you never get out…if they die…..”

 

Boa could see the fury in Yunho’s eyes…he meant every word…..

 

By looking at Yunho, Boa asked. “Why? Why did you have to fall in love with him…he’s not even special. Why can’t you see Yunho you’ve fallen for a commoner .. It’s probably not even your child…he’s just say that thing is you’s …so he can get his claw’s into your money.

 

“Don’t call him that… Jae is kind, sweet soft heart…. I was so stupid the first time….. I believe you… Jaejoong doesn’t have a bad bone in his body…. It you that’s pure evil.”

 

She laughed…“It won’t be long now… then you won’t have him anymore. You’ll only have me Yunho…. Please let us be together….I can make you so happy…..

 

“Even if he did die,” He hated the though…, “I would never be with you….!What is this he held up the syringe removing it from the bag…” Boa turned away… but her eyes were drawn back when Yunho start fiddling with the nib”

 

“Do you even care what you did? Do you even care to know how is he right now? He really suffering….. And it all because of you!” She watched him replace the needle…. she eyes were drawn curiously in to what Yunho had…..

 

 “I guess you don’t care what happen to me….if you did you wouldn’t have done tis. If you truly, loved me you would have left me alone to love whom I wanted….

 

“I do love you?” it was Yunho turn to laugh

 

“No you don’t if you did you would have notice… for the longest time since I kicked him out, I’ve been falling apart… Without him I don’t know how to life…without him I’m only a walking corpse…..” He told her as he rolled up his sleeve…. He placed the needle to his arm…

 

Her eyes widen…., “W-w-what- ARE YOU DOING…?” she stuttered loudly at him. Yunho ignored her and closed his eyes…remembering his lover smiling face. He pictured Jae hold them in a meadow filled with wild-flower…. Jae was calling his name….beckoning him to come to them…but his feet were stuck….He was dragged out of him thought’s when he heard Boa slamming her fists on the table. “YAH,WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?”

 

Yunho opened his eyes and looked at her…..and smiled to Boa it was a creepy sort of smile. The only words he sad were..“ I’m ending it!” he plunged the needle into the vein…

 

“You can’t Yunho….y-you can’t. Don’t do this….I love You,” She cried….. Yunho never looked up at her…he really didn’t want to…..

 

“I would rather die and be with him….and our baby….” he said softly…, “they are my life….Boa…”

 

“Y-yunho…don’t she tried to reach of it but it was to late…Yunho had plunged the fluid.in the syringe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter