Chapter 13

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

 

 “So are you going to go in or what?” Yoochun asked they had been sitting outside the Jung house for about ten minutes.  He had to think of an excuse if Junsu found out about this.

 

“Hmmm...I’m not sure now…,” He turned to Yoochun. Do you think this is a good idea?”

 

“You’re asking me?” he asked incredulously, “You’re the one that told me to pick you up. What were you planning to do anyway?”

 

“ I never thought about it…but here goes.” He opened the car door and went over to the keypad to type the code he knew so well.

 

“I’ll wait here?” Yoochun said from the car. Changmin turned to him.

 

 “No, come in with me” Changmin said.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, not right now.” He noticed the disappointed look of Changmin face. “Fine if you’re not out in half an hour I’ll come in.” Changmin nodded he walked up the driveway when the gates opened and rang the bell. He kept ringing it every few minutes when no one answered.

 

“I’M COMING!” He heard a voice he didn’t want to hear. The door opened with a furious looking woman yelling, “YAH WHAT TIME DO YOU CALL THIS?” She looked at the boy……. Changmin looked past her. He didn’t even want to say anything to her he ran passed her. “YAH WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING BRAT?” She chased after him.  Changmin ran up the stairs to his father room, he stood for a second outside the door. When he saw her approach him he opened Yunho’s room door, ran inside and slammed it in her face. He thought to himself,  ‘revenge was sweet.’

 

Yunho awoke abruptly, ‘“What?” Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he turned in the direction of the door. His eyes widen when he saw someone standing by the door, “Changmin!”

 

Suddenly the door swung open it hitting Changmin. Changmin put his hands onto his head where the door had hit him,

 

 “Ouch!”  She lunged at Changmin latching onto his arm. He screamed in pain as her nails dug into his is skin. She tried to drag him out but Yunho stopped her.

 

“Stop Boa! Let him go!” She looked to Yunho who was removing her hand from the boy.

 

“You know this brat?” she asked. She watched Yunho lead Changmin away from her.

 

“Boa leave us. I want to talk to him myself.” Yunho said looking to Changmin holding his arm.

 

“But...” Boa tried but knew there was no reasoning with Yunho when he looked to her and told her to go. Yunho’s eyes were drawn back to Changmin who was clutching his wrist Boa had held.

“Can I look at it?” he asked reaching out for Changmin hand so he could look at it. Changmin looked to him before holding it up to Yunho.  Yunho could see the nail markings, “Changmin why are you here?”

 

“I…I came to see you?” he muttered.

 

“Me? Why?” he asking moving into his ensuite bathroom and bringing back a box. Changmin’s eyes followed Yunho around. Yunho looked worse for wear. Maybe because he knew Jae was pregnant. Changmin didn’t answer Yunho while Yunho cleaned around the wound on his arm and wrapped it up.

 

“Changmin, why are you here? Did something happen? Did something happen to Jae and the baby?”

 

Changmin shook his head. “JaeJoong is fine...” He wondered if he should say this, “ ...so  is the baby…” He saw the look in Yunho’s eyes. He could see he was interested in that information.

 

“Why are you telling me this? Jae doesn’t want anything to do with me now.” he stated.

 

“Just because he said it, doesn’t mean he meant it... If he did he probably wouldn’t have keep this all these months.” He reached into his jacket pocket, pulled out the box and handed it to Yunho.

 

“What this? “ He held it up before opening it.  He looked at it.

 

 

Flashback:

 

“Look, Yunnie! Aren’t they pretty?”  He looked to Jae’s smiling face, he was looking in at the glass window of a jewelry shop. “Aawh so pretty! Which do you think I should get Junsu for his graduation? Do you think he would like that one?” He pointed to the window.

 

“It’s nice. I’m sure he’d like it.” He said while wrapping his arms around Jae’s waist. He proceeded to kiss him on the cheeks before moving to his mouth.

 

“Yunho, What’s gotten into you? We’re in public.” he reprimanded the other man even though he was enjoying the moment himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter