Chapter 14

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

“So how did it go?” Yoochun turned to Changmin who had a smile on his face.

 

“I know Appa still loves Umma very much. Maybe there is a chance I can get them back together.” He said.

 

“I...don’t...think that’s a good idea.” he said. Changmin frowned at him, wondering why wouldn’t it be a good idea.  “Don’t look at me like that. You know I have my reasons. Probably a lot more than you.”

 

“What do you mean probably a lot more? What’s wrong…I just...want my parents back together.  What’s so wrong about that?” Yoochun stopped the car.

 

“Do you want them to get back together for you or for them?”  Changmin thought for a moment. Which was it? He couldn’t answer.

 

“You…you don’t know what it’s like...what it’s like growing up without Umma. I always wanted him!  Appa was only with that woman... Even you and Uncle Su left me! All I have left is Kibum. I always think he would leave me one day too…”

 

“Changmin…”

 

“Umma’s. . .Umma’s EVERYTHING to me. I want Umma in my time.”

 

Yoochun was still trying to get his head around the fact that Changmin was the child of Jaejoong and Yunho. The boy that came from the future…

 

“Uncle Yoochun, what date is it today?” He had to figure out how long he had left to try and get his parents back together, even if Yoochun was against the plan.

 

“October 30th  I think?” He looked to his watch for the date. Changmin unbuckled his seatbelt and started looking in all the compartments in the front of Yoochun’s car. Yoochun watched him.

 

“What are you doing?”  he asked.

 

“Just looking for something,” he climbed over a confused Yoochun. He put his hand in the side pocket and smiled,” Got it!” He climbed back into his seat.

 

“Got what?” Yoochun asked. He looked at Changmin’s hand. The black velvet box was clasped in his hand.

 

“Changmin give that to me!” Yoochun demanded. Changmin smiled. Opening the box revealed an empty box.

 

“Looks like Su already has it! Looks like you have to believe me now.” He laughed and handed the box over to Yoochun, who looked the box over.

 

“So you think I should still propose to Junsu tomorrow.” He asked.

 

“Why would you not? If you don’t, someone might not be born when the time's right.” He turned looking away from Yoochun’s watchful eyes.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked.

 

“I can’t tell you. The less you know the better chance the future won’t change too much.”

 

“Tell me?”

 

“Think about it Uncle Yoochun. Me being here could change the future good or bad. It’s not like I can go back, check and see what has changed and what hasn’t.

 

“Tell me. You have already told me you’re my nephew. If that’s not changing the future that was is.” Changmin kept his lips shut.

 

“Fine-” As Yoochun was about to say something else when his phone rang.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yah! What is the meaning of your note? Hyung just called me panicking because Changmin was missing. Where did you take Changmin?” Yoochun held the phone away from his ear.

 

“Su!” Yoochun exclaimed to get Junsu’s attention. “Su...I thought I’d bring Changmin to help me pick up stuff for breakfast… I thought I’d be back before Jae woke up… Sorry”

 

Junsu calmed down, “How long will you be? I’m heading over to Hyung’s place now, before he has a heart attack. Tell Jung Changmin…he’s in big trouble…when I get my hands on him.” Junsu said. Changmin could hear their conversation through the phone.

 

“Around 20 minutes. He can’t beside. What does he want…” Changmin tuned out until he heard Yoochun ending the call. “Be back soon” He hung up.

 

“Looks like we’re both in the dog house and like we have to stop by the store and pick up something for breakfast,” Yoochun started the car again when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter