Chapter 35

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 35 

 

When Yoochun and Changmin came back. Yunho told Yoochun about Junsu and also asked him if he could take Changmin away from the hospital. He didn’t want his son hearing anything that was going on inside that room. But Changmin refused to leave he wanted to be here for his mother. He feared that the moment he left, he disappear from this tme.. and go back to a time which his mother was not a part of. He felt that this was his last chance to be with his mother.. Both  Yoochun and Changmin stayed by Yunho side. Until a nurse came back and told Yoochun he could go see Junsu now. Yunho and Changmin sat in silence watching nurse and doctor walk in and out of Jae room. Yunho only wanted to go into there and be beside his love. . to his surprise the light of the emergency room turned off and the doctor approached the again. Yunho pleaded in his head before he spoke… “Please tell me they’re alright.”

 

"Please tell me that both are alright doctor!!" Yunho begged the doctor.


"Congratulations!!  Mr Jung,You have a son!!"  the doctor  announced but the happiness was short lived.

 
"And the mother? How is Jaejoong?" Yunho asked uncertainly.
 

"I'm sorry but we did try our best." The doctor let the words sink in before he tried to continue… but Changmin burst into tears…

 

"I-is U-umma gone??" Changmin sobbed. Yunho placed his hand on Changmin small shoulders. Yunho couldn’t even comprehend what the doctor said to them

 
"No Mr Kim is still with us. We are giving him the blood Mr Park provided. But Mr Kim has entered a vegetated state,” he told them. Yunho turned back to the doctor.

 

“You’re saying he’s in a coma?” the doctor nodded. “B-but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter