Chapter 19

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beta ^_^

Chapter 19

 

Jae stood in front of the restaurant with Yunho by his side. He knew it probably was a mistake having a meal with Yunho, but he never turned down meals lately. He had to keep the baby healthy. He looked up at the building from the outside. It looked like any other restaurant from the outside. It was a simple square building but Yunho had always found amazing restaurants. that would cost more than Jae could even consider being able to afford. Jae looked at the sign above the door:

 

‘Le Petit Chou’

 

“Come on Boo! I mean Jae.” He could see Jae giving him the look.

 

“Don’t call me that.” Yunho open the door and held it open for Jae to walk in. He swore to himself he would be the best gentleman he could be. He hoped it would benefit him, by gaining some of Jae’s trust again. A waiter stood at the reservation desk; he greeted them.

 

“Welcome to Le Petit Chou! How may I help you?” he asked as he did a little bow.

 

“I booked a table for two?” Yunho spoke without thinking. Jae was looking at him confused wondering when Yunho had time to book a table at this restaurant.

 

“Name.” The waiter asked.

 

“Jung.”

 

“Awh Mr Jung... Yes, Please follow me!” As the waiter lead them to their seat, Jae could not help but look around. Jae realize how big the restaurant really was from the inside. It had the most amazing interior design which made Jae glow with envy. It was truly amazing. He felt it was a place people would want to have their first date, an anniversary or even a wedding. The place was that luxurious.

 

The waiter lead them upstairs to a private room away from the crowds down stairs. Jae’s mouth dropped open wide as he looks at the beautifully decorated room with whites roses surrounding the outer walls. It was similar to the restaurant downstairs but this had a more personal touch. His eyes were drawn to the centre attraction. The table for two, right in the centre of the room with candles in the centre, the words ‘beautiful’ came to mind.  Yunho pull out a seat for Jae allowing him to sit. Jae looked at him before taking the seat. The waiter handed them menu.

 

“Would you like anything to drink?” he asked, “Would you like to see the wine menu?”

 

“No Wine.” He looked to Jae, he couldn’t drink being pregnant. “Two fruit juices.” The waiter nodded and left.

 

“Yunho, you could still have a drink if you want.”  Jae told him looking up from the menu.

 

“No it’s alright. Don’t feel much like drinking today. Jae I wanted to thank you for today, for allowing me to see the baby and for the photo.”

 

“You’re welcome. I didn’t expect to see you at the hospital. Did Changmin tell you I would be there?” He asked looking back down at the menu.

 

“Cha-Changmin! Why would Changmin tell me you would be there?” Yunho looking up.

 

“Come on Yunho. I know I’m a bit clumsy and slow in my movement but not in the head. I can tell when someone is lying to me.”

 

“But Changmin doesn’t even know me…”

 

“Well…from the way Changmin and Yoochun are acting lately. I’m sure they are up to something. It’s funny... The day I told Changmin about a gift I bought you I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter