Chapter 5

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

“Jae, we should go home now. I don’t think he’ll wake up until tomorrow. Did you find out anything?” Junsu asked.

 

“His name is Jung Changmin. He’s 14 years old…”

 

“Jung!” Junsu interrupted as questioned the boy’s family name. “ You don’t…think…he’s? If he is I want you to have nothing to do with him. Do you hear me Jae?”

 

“Junsu! Stop blaming Yunho. He didn’t do anything wrong.” Jae sighed. This is the same conversation they had when the name Jung was spoken.

 

“Who should I blame then? Look what he did to you in the first place and that stupid man then kicked you out of your house.  All because of that B****H.  Jae listen to me. Never let him near your baby. I don’t want to see you get hurt again.”

 

“Junsu you don’t have to worry. He doesn’t even know about this little one.” Jae rubbed his belly. Junsu put out his had to Jae’s stomach and talked to the little one. “Please take after your Umma and stop making your Umma eat so much. You’re burning a hole in my pockets with your shopping bills”

 

“Su don’t say that to the baby. The doctor I saw earlier said the baby was very small for 4 ½ months.”

 

“Your joking right. Where does the little food monster put it all?” Just as Junsu said that they heard a stir from the bed. The boy looked around again before his eyes found Jae and Junsu. He jumped back in the bed shocked.

 

“Who?…..Who?,” Changmin stammered. Looking at the man that looked like his uncle. Junsu stood still. He didn’t know if he should get closer to the bed. But Jae went straight over.

 

“It’s okay. Calm down. I’ll call the doctor. You’re safe. You’re in the hospital.” Jae patted the boy’s shoulder. As he soon as he was close enough, the boy’s arms wrapped around Jae’s waist. He could feel his shirt becoming wet with the boy’s tears. Jae hugged him back looking at Junsu. “It‘s okay. Cry as much as you want.” He mouthed to Junsu to get the doctor. Even when Junsu came back with the doctor, Changmin wouldn’t let go of Jae. He held on thinking he was dreaming. His Umma was right beside him. At first he thought he died in the car crash but what was Uncle Junsu doing here? Nothing was making sense.  When the doctor talked Changmin leaned in closer to Jae, so Jae decided to ask the question for the doctor as Changmin wouldn’t even look at the doctor.

 

“Your name’s Jung Changmin right?” Jae asked. Changmin nod his head, “ I’m Kim Jaejoong, and that is my donsaeng  Junsu. Are you able to talk?”

 

“Ye….yes” he said.

 

The doctor held up a sheet for Jae to see, “Changmin, can you tell us where you live and your phone number? Your parents must be so worried. Can you tell us your Umma or Appa’s name?”

 

“They…they  aren’t here……”

 

“Hmmmmm”

 

“Where are they? Do you know?” Changmin shook his head.  He thought he said it in his head, “Kim Jaejoong is my Umma.” Junsu looked in shock at Jae who was holding the boy.

 

Jae asked softly, “Can you repeat what you said? What’s your Umma name?”

 

“Kim Jaejoong” Changmin said again. Jae looked to the doctor. The doctor asked to speak with Jae outside. Junsu motioned he would stay and watch the boy. Junsu didn’t know what to say, even when the boy was sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter