Chapter 20

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta

Chapter 20

 

Changmin got into the back of the car, all the while looking at Yunho. ‘What was he doing here?’

 

Jae looked into the back seat. “How was it? You’re first day at school? Did you make any friends?” Jae bombarded him with question, not even waiting for him to answer the first question. Changmin was still looking at Yunho as he pulled the car away from the school gate.

 

“It’s was fine Jaejoong Hyung.” He said putting on his seatbelt.  He was still looking at Yunho. Their plan must have worked better than he thought.  “Hello Yunho-shi!” he said. Jae smiled at him.

 

“Strange thing happened today Changmin.” Jae stated. He looked at Yunho pointing to give him directions to where they were headed since Yunho was still driving.

 

“Oh…”

 

“I met Yunho at the hospital; strange thing finding Yunho in a maternity hospital. But I’m guessing you already knew that." He looked to Changmin fiddling with his hand.

 

“Jaejoong Hyung….”

 

“Think I should have a word with Yoochun as well. I could tell you and Chunnie were up to something, just couldn't put my finger on it. The way you reacted told me a lot" he said

 

“Jaejoong Hyung...!” he tried again.  But Jae cut in again.

 

“Changmin, why have you been lying to me lately?” He asked turning in his sit to look at Changmin in the back.

 

“I’m... Sorry.” he said. Yunho looked in the rearview mirror he could see Changmin didn’t like doing it. He was only trying to help them get back together. “I thought it would help…. Yunho-shi really cares about you Jaejoong Hyung. He told me the first day I met him.” Jae looked at Yunho and back to Changmin

 

“Please continue Changmin. I’d love to hear what Yunho said to you that he couldn’t say to me!” Yunho could see Jae was enjoying this interrogation.   Changmin started his story from the very first day. The day he walked up to Yunho house.

 

 “You remember the day I got lost.” Jae nodded his head. How could he forget that day? “Well when I was at Yunho-shi house I noticed a picture of you and Yunho-shi. You looked so happy together but I broke the frame. When Yunho-shi saw he just picked up the photo with care.” Changmin notice the smile on Jae’s face as he listened to the story. “Yunho Hyung told me you were probably still mad at him, and he said that he didn’t blame you.”

 

“You said that?” Jae asked Yunho. Yunho nodded his head. “Changmin how the hell did you get lost all the way to Yunho house?”  Yunho looked to Jae. That was a good question to ask, he’d like to know that too.

 

“I-I….” Changmin stuttered. This wasn’t good what if he got found out. This was bad really bad. Jae point Yunho down a road until he told him to stop.

 

“Changmin come on we’ll talk inside.” Jae looked to Yunho who was looking out the window of the car up at the house he had pulled up outside.

 

The place looked run down. He could see one of the windows was board up with...cardboard?  The steps up to the house looked like they would give way any second. He assumed the place was full of woodworm. This wasn’t a good place for Jae’s health or his baby. ‘How was Jae living here?’ He wondered. He got out of the car and looked around him the paint was peeling off the sides, off the doors and roof tiles were missing from the roof. Jae held out his hand for his keys. Yunho gave them back to him. Jae then walked up to the door and pushed against it, it didn’t open until he pushed into it the second time.

 

Jae held the door open while Changmin walked in, with his head to the ground he was trying to think of something to say. He had to prepare himself. He could tell Jae was going to finish his interrogation before Changmin got a word in edgewise. Yunho followed up behind him, still looking around. He stopped at the door coming face to face with Jae. He stood still on the porch not knowing if Jae was going to invite him in or not. He was unsure if he was just pushing it too much.

 

“You can come in Yunho,” he stated. Yunho took the offer and came in.

 

“Jae you... l-live here?” he asked, looking around inside. It was a little warmer inside, probably thanks to Jae touch.  Jae looked around.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter