Chapter 36

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

un-beta

Chapter 36

 

“YAH THIS IS ALLYOUR FAULT.” Junsu shouted.

 

“My fault!…..how is it my fault?. Yunho defended himself…

 

“IT’S YOU HE WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM…” JUNSU SHOUTED BACK…

 

“Umma stop shouting and Sam-chon… your voice is giving me heartache….” Junsu turned to see his son blocking his ears…

 

“Yeah Su you’re not helping matters? Calm down do you want to get thrown out of the hospital…”

 

“Sorry but it so all his fault,” he sat beside his husband.

 

“Who brain idea was to teach them to drive in the first place…?” Yunho said back to Junsu. “How’d I even allow you to talk me into it…”

 

‘Your such..a….” Junsu didn’t get to finish.

 

“Umma look  ...” Junsu son shouted. The three of the gather around the bed, Yunho reached out and held Changmin's hand. He looked to his son face and saw her eyelids flicker.

 

"Doctor! Someone call a doctor! I think he’s is waking up!" Yunho shouted happily.

 

“About time he did… making everyone worried…,” said a voice… Junsu and Yoochun looked to the other kid in the room. With an annoy look on their faces… “What…? I’m only telling the truth.” The kid mocked again.

 
"M-Minnie? Minnie  it’s Appa, please open your eyes and look at me," Yunho said as he wiped his tear that was about to fall.

 
Jusnu moved out of   the doctors way so he could checked on Changmin. He turned around and smiled reassuringly at them.


"I'm really glad to tell you that your son is fine.. Just tell him to take it easy.. he still has a slight concussion, he just need to rest a little longer his live in not in danger.. he will be a bit daze for a while but will be alright,” He reassured them

 

“Thank You doctor,” Yunho shook the doctor hand. Yunho stayed by Changmin side watching him blink his eyes in his sleep. Watching his son crash the car. Had been really upsetting…. It happened in a spilt second. He didn’t even get the chance to stop him. Yunho to fully wake up to tell him how sorry of not been able to help him. When he did finally wake up and saw him, Changmin just stared at his father for a moment before he jumped up and look around. He placed his hand on his head he had gotten up to face.

 

“Changmin?” a voice called out to him.  Changmin turned to the side; eyes turned icy looking at his father. His head was pounding him.

 
"A-appa? “ Changmin called out…..Yunho smiled.

 

“O thank god your awake…. You gave us all quite a scared.” Changmin continued to look around. Looking for the one person he wanted to see. But he wasn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter