Chapter 23

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

 

It had been a week… Since Jaejoong, Changmin and Yoochun and Junsu had moved into Yunho place. Jae was shock to hear that Junsu had given up the lease in Jae home. He was mad at first… but he was staying with Yunho now, and everyone kept telling him to keep his stress levels down. Since he had moved back into Yunho,  Jae was bombardier with good and bad memories of this mansion….He tried hard to let it go.

 

Much to Changmin dismay…Jae had forced him back to school… he couldn’t have him off school after what happened. When he refused to go, Yunho black mailed him that he was making Jae’s stress levels rise…..Making Changmin agree to go….

 

It was a week after Jae moved in when he awoke, that he was awoken to birds chirping outside his window. He was surprize when Yunho had given him the main bedroom in the house… saying that It was Jae.   He sat on his bed listening to the sound of the bird…. Even if Jae went down stair. Yunho wouldn’t allow him into the kitchen to cook.  But he understood why… it was all for the baby growing in his belly. 

 

They week had passed by slowly; much to everyone disappointment. Jaejoong lied to them telling them that he couldn’t remember much of what happened that night. All he had told them was that, He had gotten up as the baby was hungry, only to find his front door unlocked and wide open to the world, He had blamed himself… He had put His baby in danger, by allowing Yunho back into his life not to mention Changmin…. His heart ached thinking about it.  What if Changmin go hurt? Jae refused to talk about what happen. He was scared to tell them the truth that the man that broke in to his home was sent by Boa… She had found out he had allowed Yunho back into his life, the person his heart could not let go!!!

 

Words from that night keep repeating in his mind…. But it wasn’t the words of the person broke in. They were from Changmin.

 

“LET GO OF MY UMMA,” Changmin had called him Umma… and as he was on the verge of passing out, “UMMA OPEN YOUR EYES U-UMMA!”  He rubbed his head…. Remembering back to the first day, when Changmin had woken up in the hospital, he had called him Umma too….” He was trying to make sense of if….. Also the time in the shopping centre… he called him Umma…

He muttered to himself, “Changmin who are you to me?” he asked… Just as the baby in his stomach gave him a hard kick… making him gasp for breath…, He talked to his belly… “That hurt baby….?” He rubbed it…., “Do you know something I don’t?” he asked his baby earning another Kick….. He smile, “ I guess you do…. Can you give…. U-umma a hint…?” the baby didn’t move…. , “Hum guess your hiding it from me….. “

 

He left the bed, only not realize his foot was caught in the bed sheet, making him hit the floor and landing Hard on the ground with a big tump.

 

“Ouch….!” He   called…out. To his surprise he could hear foot sleep running up the stairs. His door swung open revealing Yunho and Junsu pushing themselves into the room, seeing who could get in first, Yoochun and Changmin following behind. 

 

“Jae!”  They call out together, Yunho’s eyes widen when he sees Jae sitting on the floor holding his ankle, and he bent down to Jae "Jae, what's wrong?"

 

Jaejoong looked up at him and then to Junsu….. They people that care about him. he tried to get up  when he felt steady arms closing around  him, lifting me up back on to his feet. “Can you walk?” He asked.  He look up to see Yunho gaze at him worry laced his handsome face. Jae blushed… he wanted to touch those lips. He couldn’t think of anything he wanted to say.Top of Form

 

 Gently, Yunho set him ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter