Chapter 17

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beta thanks to Amaibee who worked so hard

Chapter 17

 

  2 weeks later:

 For two weeks Changmin had been living happily with Jae. He knew the feeling of what having a mother felt like. He loved it.  Yoochun had told him about the conversation with his father and that Yunho had hire a secret bodyguard to watch Jae around the clock.

 

Yoochun had been having secret conversations with Yunho making out plans to get them back together. Yoochun and Changmin had decided that it was best to give Jae at least a week or two to rest. They didn’t want to build up Jae’s stress levels as the last time Yunho’s surprise meeting sent Jae’s blood pressure through the roof.

 

Changmin was still on edge every time he was apart from Jae but today was the worse Day for Changmin.

 

“JUNG CHANGMIN, YOU GET OUT OF THAT BED THIS INSTANT! YOU HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!” Changmin stirred and turned over in the bed, pulling the pillow over his head. He hated the idea of having to go to school. Jae had called up a friend of his and asked him a favour to allow Changmin to enroll in his school.

 

Flashback:

 

“I don’t want to go to school! Can’t I stay with you, Jae-Hyung?”

 

“No, you have to go to school, Changmin. It’s the law.”

 

“But-But…I don’t know anyone.” He pouted. He didn’t want to go to the school in the past. It was ironic that Jae had enrolled him in the same school he would be attending in the future.

 

“Jae hyung….I’m not ready to go to school. Wha-What if people bully me if I can’t remember…things. Please can I just stay with you?”

 

“They won’t. What would your parents think of me if I didn’t make their son go to school and get a good education? I’m sure they would be very mad at me. Please Changmin, it’s for your own good that you go to school. Maybe it will even help you to remember. Where you went to school? or friends? Or maybe even your family? I’m afraid to tell you this Changmin but….the police can’t seem to locate anyone looking for…you. Changmin…just know that you can always stay here if we don’t find them. I like having you around.” He smiled to Changmin. “Promise me that you will go to school and be good.”

 

“I promise.” Changmin sighed behind his hand.

 

End of flashback…….

 

“CHANGMIN!” Jae called again from the door.

 

Changmin turned and looked at him with his sleepily eyes. Sitting up slowly, Changmin rubbed his face lightly. He pouted as he looked over at Jae “Jae Hyung can’t I sleep a bit longer?”  He lay back down on the bed, Jae came into the room and pulled the covers off Changmin.

 

 “You can’t, You have to get ready for school. Come on! Now get up lazy head!”

 

 Changmin shot up and glared. He pulled the pillow behind him threw it at Jae lightly. Jae laughed and said, “Guess you’re not a morning person.” Changmin wanted to say, “You have no idea.” But held it back to himself.

 

“Now up. Get dressed, put on your school uniform and down for breakfast. Yoochun will be here soon to pick you up.” Jae said as he left the room.

 

Changmin kicked his feet over the side of the bed, placing his feet on the ground. He didn’t want to go to school he wanted to spend all his time with Jae, getting to know everything about his mother that he could. He grabbed his towel and walked into the bathroom. Turning on the water for a quick shower, He walked into the shower and let the water trickle down his body. He leaned against the tiled shower wall thinking how could he get out of going to school. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed he couldn’t think of anything. He rinsed himself off, got out and brushed his teeth before he left the bathroom.  

He walked back toward his bedroom to find that Jae had laid his clothes out on the bed. He had everything; socks and boxers, shirt, trousers, jacket.  It worried him Jae was spend so much on him, when Jae didn’t even have enough money to buy things. He slipped into his uniform and stood in front of the mirror. Looking at himself, he tucked his shirt into his trousers and fixed his tie around his neck. He looked at himself and said, “Not bad if I do say myself.” The uniform had changed, Changmin walked down the stairs and looked at Jae who snapped a picture as he came down the stairs before he moved to sit at the kitchen table.  Changmin sat down beside him.

 

“Why did you take a photo?”

 

“Oh just for the memories book...I’m making for you… Eat quickly. Yoochun will be here any minute, Changmin”

 

“You’re not bringing me?” Changmin asked taking a bite of the food.

 

“No I have a doctor appointment for this little one...but I will pick you up after. Oh…here.” Changmin looked at a gift bag Jae put on the table.

 

“What’s this?” Changmin asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter