Chapter 32

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter  32

 

“ From your look …I’m guessing it  truth… So how long to I have left…?” Jae asked Yunho and a single tear dropped from him eyes…

 

“No Jae… You’ll have your whole life with him….” He had to get Jaejoong mind off it. He dredd thinking about it himself. “ You’re not going to die…”

 

“How Long?” Jae asked again….

 

“Boo… let not talk about it.. it’s not going to happen..

 

“Tell me Yunho …?” Jaejoong demanded this time…..

 

“Boo…

 

“Yunho would you just tell me already… or I’ll go downstairs and make a scene and get Changmin to tell me” he stood up… and made his away to the door.

 

“Fine, a w-week after he’s born.” Jae stood so still taking in does words, His heart ached.

 

“So…So I have a little bit of time… guess  I better get the most of it with the little time I have left.” He open the door… but Yunho pulled him back.

 

“Jaejoong…”  He kissed his lips…, “ I won’t let you die..I won’t…”

 

“Yunho..I-I… don’t… think you can… “Yunho could hear the panicked in Jae voice… as he began to bang on his chest…, “Why? Why Yunnie?.....Why must it be me..? “He cried. His legs became weak as he collapsed in Yunho hold to the ground.

 

“Boo….? I won’t let anything happen…..” Yunho tried to assure Jae… but Jae just shook his head…

 

“Be a good parent to Changmin.  Promised me you’ll take care of came… Make sure he always has a hot meal in his stomach. T-That he’s a-always happy. P-please make sure you’re happy. “He cried. Soiling Yunho shirt with his tears…”

 

“Jae please don’t talk like this... You’re going to live. I know it… Boa in Prison Jae, She the reason you d-died… she’s gone now.”

 

“W-what if you’re wrong, what if I still….

 

“Please don’t think like that... not now not ever… My Joongie is supposed to be happy, where ‘s that smile I fell in love with...Come on smile…” he tried to coax it out of him.

 

“Yunnie forgive me.. but I can’t..Not know… I think I should spend some time with Changmin he got up off the floor to be pulled back down by Yunho who kissed his passionately.  Jae lean against Yunho chest,” so… I still have a until March…” he asked… Yunho heart beat faster….

 

“Y-yeah March..” Jae could tell he was lying.

 

“Yunho when…. Is Changmin born? And don’t lie to me… does Junsu know….?” He thought about his brother. He had a feeling he didn’t know but he wasn’t sure.

 

“Jae, Changmin born on 18th of February … But Jae you have nothing to worry about,” the date flashed in his head…

 

“t-hat soon… that only three weeks away..!” Jae said… think a week after he’s born… he closed his eyes…, “Changmin forgive for not being there…” he placed his hand on his stomach. “Grow up healthy and strong.. And take care of your father and uncles for me… and that nephew or niece of mine. I’m going to miss you all so much. I wish I could be there for you!” How I wanted to see yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter