Chapter 10

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

After they made their way back to the hospital, Changmin and Yoochun made a promise not to tell the others. They would probably think they are both crazy. Yoochun promised also that he would always believe Changmin. There was something about the boy that made him believe him.

 

He kept looking at Changmin’s face. He did have a lot of Jae in him, which he thought was a good thing. He was still mad at Yunho. However if he helped Changmin to get to know his parents, maybe they could fix things. He sighed Junsu was not going to be happy. He wondered what he could do to help Junsu like Yunho  again. It probably wasn’t his entire fault but why did he stop trusting everyone apart from Boa? Surely a sane person, would believe more than just one person? When they reached the entrance of the hospital Changmin stopped. Yoochun turned to him. “What’s wrong?”

 

“I-I…Can’t call Umma ‘Umma’…or you ‘Uncle’…can I?” he asked already knowing the answer.

 

“Maybe you should call us Hyung. You’re going to be staying with us anyway, so it probably won’t be that bad. Come on I’m sure Jae is probably ripping out his hair by now.” He laughed trying to lighten the mood. When they both walked back to the room, Jae’s eyes darted to the door.

 

“JUNG CHANGMIN! YOU GET YOUR OVER HERE NOW!” Jae ordered. Changmin did what he was told and stood beside the bed. Jae pulled Changmin onto the bed and hugged him. He just kept repeating, “Never do that again. I’m mad at you for running away again. Promise never to do that again. I was so worried about you.” He let go of Changmin and looked into his eyes. “Do you have any idea how worried I was? Where did you go? What would you have done if Yoochun had not found you?”

 

Changmin wrapped his arms around Jae waist, tucking his head into Jae’s chest. “I’m sorry I never meant to run away. I just want people to stop shouting.” Jae pat his head. Looking over at Yoochun, he mouthed a silent ‘thank you’ to him for finding Changmin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter