Chapter 6

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

“JAE! WHERE DID HE GO?” Junsu shouted at his Hyung.

 

“I don’t know he was right here,” Jae looked all around him. “Changmin, where did you go?”

 

“I knew we should have went straight home. How I let you talk me into coming to the shopping centre, I don’t know.” Junsu said.

 

“He doesn’t have any clothes. We have to buy some for him. The easy way of doing that is by bring him with us so he can try stuff on.” Jae said as they rushed through the mall, “Junsu, you check upstairs, I’ll look around this floor.”

 

 Jae was panicking, Changmin didn’t remember anything. Would Changmin be able to find his way around? He looked around into every shop he approached. He wondered if he should go to the desk and have Changmin paged over the intercom. He said he’d give him another 10 minutes. Jae was frantic Changmin had only been with them for a few hours and they lost him.

 

************^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^***********

Changmin sulked away from them. Was this really his Umma and Uncle? How did he even get here?  He watched them looking around for him, but he needed to know the truth. How could this be real? He looked at the date on the newspaper. It was 27th of October 1998. He read the date again. This can’t be real. Was he 15 years back in the past? He wasn’t even born yet. His Umma was pregnant with him. By looking at the date he wasn’t due until February and the week after his Umma…. He shook the thought from his head. He couldn’t think about it.

 

He left the mall hoping that Jae wouldn’t be too worried about him. He had to get back as quick as he could.  Changmin ran as fast as he could. Jae had given him a little money to get a drink before they went looking for clothes. He watched the bus pull up and placed the money on the counter, before taking a sit. He looked out the window of the bus. He didn’t even think about money to get back. Nothing much had really change apart  from some of the buildings looked a bit cleaner. He had to see his home. His Appa… Was this really the past? Did his wish to see his Umma come true but in the past?

 

As he pulled into the neighborhood, he got off the bus. He still had to walk two street’s over, but he didn’t care. He looked at the gate to his house. He wondered if his Appa ever changed the code. He type in the code and was shocked when the gate opened.  He walked up to the house. It was his home but it was different. It still didn’t feel like a warm and welcoming place, it still felt so cold. Everything looked the same yet unfamiliar. He looked in the window. Should he knock? He wondered. It felt weird. He always wanted to escaped this place, it felt strange coming here willingly.  He was so busy contemplating his feelings, he didn’t even notice the car pulling up.

 

“Hey, can I help you?” Changmin spun around so quickly he fall off the rock he was stand upon.

 

“Ouch,” he looked at his hand, there was a little blood. He looked over to the person who called his name. He came face to face with his Appa. He muttered under his breath, “AP…PA.”

 

“Are you all right?” Yunho walked closer to Changmin. When he tried to look at Changmin hand, Changmin pulled it back and moved away from Yunho.

 

Yunho was taken back by the boy. “ I only wanted to see if you cut it badly, can you let me look at it?” Changmin was confused. This wasn’t how his Appa acted. “I won’t hurt you?” Changmin backed away again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter