Chapter 24

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

Chapter 24

 

“So what do you want to do today?” he asked Jae’s who was just finishing his breakfast. Yunho had taken it it to his stride to take care of Jae’s ever need sense the attack.. he worked from home. Just so he could spen the day with him... The attack lingered on both their mines… Yunho wondered how it was even possiable, his heir  bodyguards were just across the street when the attack happen.… but they didn’t see anyone go inside the house.Apart from Jaejoong with Yunho and Changmin...and Junsu. Which made Yunho wonder. Was the person all already in the house when Yunho had brought Jae and Changmin home.

 

Flashback:

 

He ran up the front steps after Junsu only to have a panicked Junsu looking around the house. He yelled up the stairs. But there was no answer. He went running to Jaejoong room, hoping to find them there. He prayed the were.

 

 

“CHANGMIN…..,” he yelled out. “HYUNG!” but there was no answer. As he tried to open the door to Jae room, he found it locked...  which only made him yell louder, Junsu started slamming his fist on the door yelling. “CHANGMIN, CHANGMIN, ARE YOU IN THERE?”

 

Yunho moved Junsu out of his way.  “Junsu move…!” he told Junsu to get out of the way and slammed his body into the door. He figure that the house was so old that it would break with no problem to his surprize the door stayed strong. He tried again and again to no avail. it wasn't until Yoochun came up behind them that the two used their bodies...to bash against the floor full force.

 

“What happen? where Jae?” he asked. Yunho turned to him..

 

“Yoochun help us here?”  The two of them stood side by side, “on three!” Yunho told him.  Junsu stood back... they two would not let him help. he really needed to get into the room.. “Three!” they slammed their shoulders in to the door making the door break. It was only then they realized that a chair had been pushed up again the door. Junsu push through them into the door....only to nearly get hit by the bat in Changmin hand.  Yoochun caught it before in made impacted with Junsu head.

 

“Changmin…” Yoochun called… making Changmin freeze on the spot. his eyes watered with tear....his hand shock as Yoochun pulled the bat out of his hands and he fell to the ground he was so scared.  He didn’t even realize who they were until He heard Yoochun voice…  Junsu went straight over to Jae on the bed, “ Hyung…Hyung!” he called… out....noticing he was unconoious…   Yunho stared from Jaejoong to Changmin who was sitting on the ground. Yoochun was holding him in a hug as he cried Muttering words Yunho couldn’t hear to Yoochun. He went over to the Jae… What scared him the most was the blood at the side of Jae’s head and the slight lump under his bangs? He was frustrated with himself. Where were the bodyguards he hired, Junsu fumbled with his phone as he called for an ambulance…

 

Upon the ambulance arrival, Yunho noticed his heir bodyguard standing a distance away from the house as Jae was pushed into the ambulance. He didn’t have time to talk to them,  he felt like firing them.. they didn't protect his love... the one he planned to marry.Junsu hopped into the ambulance, saying he would accompany Jaejoong to the hospital.  Yoochun  was still holding Changmin closely to him,Changmin was blank of emotion,  a blanket was placed around his shoulders he was really shaken up from what had happened. Yunho noticed the tears running down Changmin face… like an never ending stream. The paramedic had told Changmin to go in the ambulance with Jae,But Changmin stood close to Yoochun not moving from his side……….

 

End of Flashback

 

The hateful memory lingered. Jae subconsciously looked up and Yunho, was Yunho planning on spending the whole day with him. he didn’t admit it but he was sort of happy about it.


 “Can we go for a walk? Some fresh air might do me good.” Jaejoong said, wondering if Yunho would go with him, he knew he have to pass it by Junsu first as he wasn't letting his hyung out of his sight.


 "A walk… anywhere in particular you want to go?” he asked. Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders, anywhere would do as long as he didn’t have to stay copped up in the house all day again.

.
“Any were fine!” he told Yunho, “But I think we’ll have to pass it by Su first?” Yunho looked out the door. Junsu was watching TV in the living room.

 

“Ok you go up and get your jacket. And I’ll talk to Su..,”  he told Jae who left the kitchen and went back upstairs to get a jacket it was starting to get really cold. The only problem was his jacket wouldn’t close around his baby belly. So he grabbed a hoody and pulled it over his head.  He also when to his suitcase that was still in the closet. And took out a hate to keep his ears warm.  He could head arguing downstairs… it was something he had gotten used to. Yunho and Junsu never agree on anything apart from they had to keep Jae healthy and safe.

 

The minute he arrived back downstairs. Junsu and Yunho looked over to him.  Junsu had his shoe on and was waiting by the door.  He looked up to Jae as he walked down, “I’m coming with you.”  Jae nodded…. it was better not to angre with Junsu.... you'd lose. The minute Jae stepped outside he crossed his arm around his chest, it was bitter cold.  Yunho followed behind him. “I was thinking we could go to the park he told them as they walked over to the car. Junsu dragged Jae to the back with him…. not wanting him to sit in the front with Yunho… Jae laughed while Yunho pouted….. Junsu was ruining his plan.

 

 While Yunho stopped the car and looked in to back, he noticed the cold look on Jae’s face. As he opened the door. “Jaejoong where’s your jacket…?” he asked.

 

“Hmmm it d-doesn’t f-fit me anymore!” he told them pointing to his small baby bump...he was embarrassed, he hoped they didn’t think he was fat….  Yunho went to the boot of his car. And took out a jacket and handed it to Jae.

 

“Here!” he told Jae handing it over to him.

 

“What about you?” he asked. Yunho smile at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter