Chapter 7

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

“Jaejoong!” Said Yunho.

 

Jae held Changmin infront of him. Hiding the baby bump, wondering what would happen if he noticed it. Junsu immediately stood in front of Jae. “Don’t come any closer Yunho. Stay away from us.”

 

Yunho tried to approach them but stopped, “Can’t we talk about this?” He asked.

 

“Pray-tell. What do you want to talk about now? Do you have any idea what we’ have been through? What you did to my Hyung? Look at him he’s even pr………….” Jae interrupted him before he was able to finished his sentence.

 

“JUNSU! Stop it! Now! Changmin, are you hungry? Let’s go get something to eat.” Jae turned away from Yunho pulling Changmin beside him.

 

“Jae, Can’t we just talk? It’s been so long?” Yunho called out to Jae, who had his back to him. Jae stood still, but didn’t turn around.  He said calmly.

 

“Yunho…there is nothing to talk about. You didn’t want me in your life anymore. You said so…”

 

“But I do want you in my life, what are you talking about?”  Yunho said. “I never said that...”

 

“Yes you did, when you threw me out of our home. I can’t be with you.” He could hear the tears in Jae voice.  Junsu hated when his Hyung cried.

 

“So where is that demon of yours? Probably skulking around a corner nearby. Just waiting to make Jae’s life more difficult.”

 

“If you’re talking about Boa, she’s in Paris, and I’ve told you before she’s just a friend...and she never did anything to Jae…”

 

“Oh really!” Junsu grabbed Jae’s wrist and pulled it to show Yunho. “She did this a week ago! Again telling Jae to stay away from you, You B******D!” Yunho noticed fingernail marks on his skin. Jae was trying to pull back his hand but Junsu held it tightly. So he pleaded.

 

“Junsu please stop. I…I…want to go home...now.” But Junsu wasn’t paying any attention to Jae. He continued to hold Jae’s arm out. Changmin noticed the pain in his Umma’s eyes and reached out for Junsu to let go of Jae arm. Junsu looked to him before he too looked at Jae. Yunho noticed it too.

 

“It’s you that’s hurting him, Junsu. Not me.”  Yunho said. Yunho looked to Jae’s shaken form. “Jae did she really do that? Cause if you’re lying, things will turn out bad like last time.” Junsu, Changmin and Jae looked shocked.

 

“I…I…never lied to you.” Jae said with tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter