Chapter 26

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta

 

Chapter 26

 

Yunho ran out of Jae hospital room he was short on time…every minute counted for their two lifes that hung in the balance, his unborn child… and the love of his life the one and only Kim Jaejoong the one he wanted to spent the rest of his life with…Yoochun followed behind him…He needed to talk to Yunho… he needed to know all the facts… it wasn’t just Jae life on the line but the life of the 15 year old boy that they had grown to know… over the last couple of weeks.

 

“Yunho I need to talk to you?” Yoochun chased after him. Yunho didn’t hear him… he continued walking away.

 

“Yunho…listen to me!” Yoochun grabbed Yunho shoulder, turning him to face him.

 

“Yoochun we don’t have time of this… ?” he told him, Yoochun didn’t let go of Yunho shoulder, he  held his shoulder firmly. “Yoochun….. I.”

 

“You think you’re the only one worried about Jaejoong, because you aren’t… Yoochun shouted at him making his point. “  Listen it not just Jae’s life on the line here, we’re taken about….”  He really didn’t know what he was going to say, he wondered would Yunho even believe him if he told the truth. He felt it was worth a shot….  “Yunho …C-Ch-CHANGMIN LIFE ISON THE LINE TOO” he had to make his point clear…….

 

“Changmin….. ?” Yunho asked… he  had just remember he was here too…

 

“You forgot didn’t You…” Yoochun asked already knowing the answer….

 

“What’s he got to do with this…I know he here….” Yunho tried to walk again..

 

“No Yunho… He has everything to do with this. You need to know something about Changmin."

 

“Yoochun I really don’t have time for the ..I got to find a way to save Jaejoong and my baby..” he pulled his shoulder from Yoochun grip. And walked away… leaving Yoochun standing there… Yoochun grew angry…

 

“THAT BABY IN JAS’S STOMACH IS CHANGMIN, CHANGMIN IS YOUR  SON !” he yelled out making Yunho turn…. He was starting to think Yoochun had lost his mind. He walked back up to Yooochun and dragged him in to a side family room that was empty.

 

“HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST IT. GET A GRIP YOOCHUN…I NEED YOU TO STAY SANE!” he shouted at Yoochun…

 

“I haven’t lost…it, I’m telling you the truth…Changmin is your son…” he told him. Getting control over his anger, “Jung Changmin…is your son…”

 

“That’s impossible….Changmin 15…I’m 20…that would mean…I had him when I was five..” he stated, “You’re not making sense….”

 

“Have you ever wonder why?…eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter