Chapter 33

Chance to meet my Umma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

 

 

 

3 week later:

17th of February,

Jaejoong had just left the hospital. He had just gone for a check-up with Junsu by his side… He knew sometime tomorrow he would give birth to his baby son, it felt weird. Knowing after tomorrow he only had a week until he was supposed to leave the world. The doctors told him there concerns about Jae’s pregnancy, the wanted to admit Jae tonight… But Jae had other plans; he still only had a short time to prepare things. He had made up a box, for Yunho to give to Changmin when he was old enough to reserves it, he had found the letter he had given Yunho and wrote new ones. He sighed…. He wanted everyone to be happy after he was gone. Jae climbed back in the passenger side of Junsu car. Junsu looked at him,

 “Hyung what did the doctor say?” He asked. Jae continued to stare out the window of the car like a statue.  “Hyung?” he called again.  Jae still wasn’t listening he became to imagine. What it would have been like watching Changmin grow up.. He pictured himself with Changmin walking down the street together. The things he was going to miss.  He looked out the window, he looked at figure that resemble himself pushing a buggy down the street and a man running up behind them… he recognise…. As Yunho, he was smiling and laughing… something he couldn’t do in mothers.. His eyes widen when he saw himself in a side profile.. He looked pregnant… “He shook his head… it was a dream.. He wished with all his heart to come true.. , Wish full thing right, he thought that his eyes were playing tricks on him but he looked back to Junsu who had called his name for the seventh time…, “Hyung!”

 

“Sorry Junsu… What did you say?, “ he asked… ridding the dreamful image from his head.

 

“I asked what did the doctor say? Junsu saw the concerned look on his brother’s face.

 

“Nothing just I needed to rest more… other than that I’m fine,” he told his brother. Junsu could tell it was a lie…

 

“Now That you got the lie out of the way… Now how about telling us the truth?” He Should his support to Jae.

 

“They wanted to admit me……” he told him.

 

“They did… why won’t you.. You want to keep that baby in longer right. They longer he stays in there the better chance of survive…right?”

“Su…I’m already 8 months……There more worried about my condition. More than the babys… the baby strong….” Junsu still didn’t know about Changmin. And Jae didn’t have the heart to tell him…. Junsu widen his eyes… reading his brothers mind he continued….

 

“Junsu you’ve already noticed… I’ve had a fever of the last couple of weeks, right?” Junsu nodded… he has record down Jaejoong temperature, since he left the hospital. Junsu settled his eyes on his brother in the car.

 

“Yeah…. So what did the doctor make of it…?” he asked.

 

 
"I don't know, they just had a concern so they wanted to admit me....” he told him.  Junsu took his hand off his keys…

 

“Maybe you should stay at the hospital Hyung, For your health and the baby’s,” Jusnu replied..

 

‘Bu….”

“No buts Hyung… let’s get you bag and come straight back… Hyung…You the only real family I  got…I  don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter