The people you must trust

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 9: The people you must trust

 

 

 

 

In the afternoon, Yoona returned home. Jessica saw her, "Yoona." she said.

 

Yoona looked at her and remembered what Seohyun told to her; ("Your stepmother came here earlier, she is looking for you worriedly.")

"I'm sorry for what I did earlier in the table." she apologized, Jessica went to her and hugged her. "It's fine. I'm not angry, and you'll become my daughter anyway." she patted her back.

"I'm really sorry, stepmother." she repeated, Jessica keeps on her back, calming and making Yoona comfortable with her. "There there~" she keeps on saying while doing it, then looks to her front, her eyes saying that she is planning evilly.

--

The next morning, in Jonghyun's small house. He is currently tying his shoe lace. Minhyuk went out and saw him doing it, "Where are you going hyung?" he asked, Jonghyun looked up to him, he finished what was he doing and stood up. "I'm going to my work." he smirked, and passed through him.

"That's good hyung! Bring something delicious in your way home!~" Minhyuk waved cheerfully, Jonghyun is now gone. "What a diligent-type of hyung is he." he smiled to himself. Jungshin came and noticed that Jonghyun left. "Where did hyung go, hyung?" he asked, looking at the gate. "Where? Of course in his work!" Minhyuk answered. "Work? What work? Jonghyun-hyung doesn't have any work." he reminded, Minhyuk remembered and looked at the gate also. "If that so. Then, where was the work he said earlier?" Jungshin shrugged his shoulders.

 

In Yoona's office,

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Yoona scolded, a little pissed. "I'm sorry Manager Im." Secretary Choi Sooyoung apologized and bowed. Someone is knocking at the door. "Come in." Yoona permitted, Secretary Lee entered. He first bowed to the manager, "Manager Im, they are now calling you for the meeting."

"This is it." she whispered and stood up.

As the two walked in the hallway of the company, they met an expected guests. "Annyeong, my dear. . . cousin." Kim Hyuna greeted annoyingly, Secretary Lee bowed. Yoona looked at her piercingly, "Hyuna." she said without showing any emotions. "Unnie, you're still cold to me~" she tries to destruct Yoona a little. "What are you planning this time?" Yoona asked. "Nothing's different, I just want to have this company as myself." Yoona tightly holds her fists, gritting. Hyuna gave her an insolent smile, then looked at Secretary Lee. "You're still with her, Kiseop-sshi? Don't worry, if I get this company, I'll hire you as my secretary. Is that okay with you, Kiseop-sshi?" she smiled, Secretary Lee bowed to her. "I'm sorry Miss Kim but, I'm fine being Manager Im's secretary." Yoona is shocked and looks at Secretary Lee. "And one more thing, please don't call me 'Kiseop' commonly." he finished politely, Hyuna didn't say anymore and entered the meeting room.

 

"Let us enter immediately, Manager Im." Secretary Lee requested, "Gomawo~" Yoona said. Secreatry Lee looked at her. "Manager Im?"

"I appreciate it. Gomawo, for swearing to me your loyalty." she smiled.

"It is my duty as a faithful employee of Im Family." he didn't smile or express any emotion when he said that, but it is enough for Yoona to know that she have someone who she can lean on. Then they entered the room.

"Manager Im and Representative Kim Hyuna are the candidates for the highest position." President Im declared. "W-what. . .  father?" Yoona can't believe about this.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Nine***____________________