There is always another option

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 10: There is always another option

 

 

 

 

In Im Yoona's office, she still can't believe on what her father said eralier.

"I can't imagine! Why did father have to say that?" she is trembling in deep nervousness, she is biting her right thumbnail. "Please stay calm, Manager Im."

"Y-you're right, but how can I keep calm? He didn't really trust me. Even this company, he'll rather choose a stranger than to entrust this company to his only daughter. Ugghh." she growls and hits her head on her desk.

Afterwards, she built a plan on her mind. "I'll talk to father and convince him to stop Hyuna for targetting the President's position! That's right, before it's too late." she expressed and stood up, then left. "Wait, this is not a good idea, Manager Im." Secretary Lee tries to stop her, then they meet with Hyuna again. He bowed to her, as a sign of respect.

"Where are you going, my dear cousin?" Hyuna asked, Yoona looked at her. "Don't tell me you're planning to go to uncle's office and will try to convince him that tell me to stop, am I right?" she raised her eyebrows and smirked, she really annoyed Yoona purposely. Yoona remains silent, Secretary Lee looks at her.

"Just drop that idea, and face the challenge. Don't worry, I've already got the five big shareholders of SM company, but you?. . . You only got two, am I right?" she said, "Bye bye~ Dear cousin." she patted Yoona's shoulder and walked away. Yoona clenches her fists.

She stuck herself in her office, thinking of a best plan. Then, her cellphone rang, she looked at the caller I.D and her lips curved after seeing who it was. "Jonghyun-sshi!~" she answered.

"Can we meet today?" he asked. He is currently driving his way there. "Sure!~" she exclaimed.

In the coffee shop near at SM company's building, "Here's your order~" the waitress said as she put down their ordered coffees and cakes. Jonghyun smiled at her as a sign of gratitude, the waitress went away blushing and her eyes were shaped like hearts.

"You're spacing-out, are you alright?" he noticed Yoona, she looked at him, "Ah, I'm just thinking of the company, that's all."

 

Jonghyun remembered what Jessica told her earlier on the phone; ("Jonghyun, we have a little problem! That bastard, he announced that there are two candidates for the President position, what should we do if the other one wins instead of Yoona?. . . Jonghyun, please, help Yoona. My head is aching, thinking about this. . .")

Jonghyun is still looking at her and thinks an idea. "Ah~ The coffee is delicious!" Yoona smiled after tasting it. Jonghyun grabs her wrist and pulls her to him then, kisses the upper of Yoona's lips. "It's gone." he smiled, she blushes immediately. "Y-you don't have to do that, you just have to tell me." she keeps on blushing. He smiled, "It's okay, I like doing it anyway." Yoona can't hold this embarrassment.

After eating, Jonghyun grabs Yoona's hand and stands. "Let's go." he said.

"Where?"

"Something important, that only Im Yoona must do." he stated.

 

It's a very traditional-type of Korean restaurant,

Her jaw drops after seeing where are they now. "W-we're going to eat again?" she asked.

"Stop asking and move inside." he slightly pushed Yoona to the entrance. She looks at him, "J-Jonghyun-sshi--"

"See you later." he smiled and went to his car, Yoona tried to follow him but he already left. "Managre Im Yoona? Please come this way." the hospitable lady leads her to a small cultural room, she slides the door and Yoona comes inside, putting away her shoes. The lady closed the door and left. "D-Director Cha?" her eyes widened, really surprised.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong! I've decided to have a double updates each time I update this fanfic, so I could finish this soon. Please always look forward to my updates. I love you my Dear Readers~

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Ten***____________________