The illusion she trusted

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 6: The illusion she trusted

 

 

 

 

Yoona went in, "Goodmorning, Manager Im." the maids greeted politely. "Goodmorning~" she smiled. "Is that you, Yoona?" Jessica greeted.

"I'm home. . . stepmother." she greeted back, Jessica smiled at her. "Where have you been? I'm so worried about you."

"I stayed the whole night with someone I know."

"Thank goodness~ You must be hungry."

"No I'm fine, I already eaten breakfast there. I'll just change my cloths." she said and went upstairs. Jessica followed her with her stare. *Ingrate* then rolled her eyes with annoyance.

 

In the huge building of SM Company,

Jonghyun is standing and looking over the enormous glass-window of the company in front of him. Jessica saw him, she smiled and went to him. "I ended the meeting immediately when I learned that you were coming." looking at him then smiles. Jonghyun turns his head to her, "I heard that you sent your men to beat those bastards who did this to me." pointing his wound. Jessica lowered her face, she can't look into his eyes again. "You really did it, right?" Jessica gives him a slowly nods, he lets a deep breathe and looks at her again. "Pabo." he mouthed and gave her a soft-knock on her forehead. Jessica touches her forehead and bits her lower lip. "That hurts!" 

"Really? Then don't do something recklessly. If the SM Company and Im Family find this, they'll surely torture your forehead!" he bullied, and afterwards, he smiled.

"No one will gonna discover this, I told them to button their lips if they wanted to live." she boasted. "That's good then." he smirked and now is leaving.

"Look after Im Yoona, she is also our target." Jessica reminded, Jonghyun paused a second, "Don't worry she'll never be a huge hindrance in your way."

Inside Jonghyun's car,

Thinking of something while his eyes are close.

Remembering what did Jessica told to him before; ("Im Yoona. . .") she said, then presented her picture. ("She is SM Company's President's only daughter. She lost her mother during a big storm when they are riding a ship, she was only 12 years old back then.") she continued.

 

"I'll make your daughter's life miserable also." gripping the steering wheel of his car with those piercing eyes of him. He drove his car away after that.

 

In one of the branch of SM Fashion,

Yoona is currently checking the delivered cloths. "These are lovely." she complimented and smiled brightly.

"You didn't notice, Manager Im is very lively today." Kim Ryeowook whispered to Secretary Lee. "She is always lively, what's the difference?"

"No, she becomes more lively than before! You're always with her but you didn't notice it?" he furrowed, Secretary Lee looks at Yoona. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"She is. . . in love~"

Secretary Lee's eyes widened after hearing it. "She is inlove?"

"Yes!~"

*But to whom?*

Then, someone entered the shop, wearing a very formal attire, tall, white and handsome youngman.

"Jonghyun-sshi!~" Yoona greeted and approached him, the two looked at Jonghyun.

"So, he is the ideal type of Manager Im? I see." Kim Taeyeon interrupted. Secretary Lee examines Jonghyun from head to toe.

"You came~" Yoona said.

"Because, I miss you." Jonghyun answered, "Are you hungry? My treat." he added, Yoona nodded and smiled.

"See you tomorrow guys." she said goodbye and they left.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Six***____________________