Giving a chance

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 12: Giving a chance

 

 

 

 

Back where Yoona is,

"Thank you very much Director Cha." she bowed 45°, Director Cha asked her to raise her head. "Oh! My driver is here, see you at the Company then, Manager Yoona." he slightly bowed and went to the car, Yoona waved at him goodbye. She walked outside and raised her head to the sky. "I will never waste this oppurtunity, thank you for trusting me." she smiled to the sky. Then when she looked at her side, she saw Jonghyun. He smiled at her, she smiled back. "Come'on, our work here is not yet done." he said. They both left, riding on Jonghyun's car.

 

They arrived in the next place, and it was already dark,

"This is--" Yoona gasped, then a maid opened the gate and asked them to come in, so they did.

 

"Manager Im Yoona! Please sit down." an old man offered generously then sat in their front. "How do you do, Director Kim?" she smiled, he laughed a little loud then looked at her again. "I'm fine as you can see, Manager Im."

"I'll tell this to you directly, Director Kim." she said.

"What's it Manager Im?"

"I need your support, as we all know. Father— President Im Sooman announced that, me and my cousin, Kim Hyuna were the candidates for the next president of SM Company." she stated, she turned serious.

"So you're saying that, I should give to you my vote." he said.

"Yes." she nodded.

"You are the President's daughter, and older than Hyuna. But compare to you, it's like, she is more fitted to be the next president. The best examples are the branches you both holding. I heard that your branch was experiencing a problem, regarding to its stocksales. Even though, Hyuna's branch is not that big, it's more reliable." he continued, Yoona can't utter a word. "May I interupt you, Direct Kim." Jonghyun said, the two both looked at him. "As you said, the Southern branch. . ." then looks at Yoona. "Is having a problem with its stocksales, but it is normal event for every growing business. It has no difference with your Private Resort is Japan."

Director Kim clears his throat, and Jonghyun continues what is he saying. "Your business partner and you have misunderstanding often, so you decided to release him from your partnership and controlling a large resort alone is not a piece of cake. But after many years of gaining an experience in business, the resort went well."

"You!" Director Kim said, a bit surprise with what Jonghyun revealed.

"So please, give Yoona a chance." he bowed.

"J-Jonghyun-sshi?"

Director Kim thinks for a long time, realizing what Jonghyun said is right. *Really, who is this man? He really knows everything. . . impressive* Director Kim smiled, the two looked at him slightly puzzled. "I lose, Manager Im. . . you won! Then, I'll give you a chance to prove that you deserve to be the next president of SM Company." Director Kim announced.

Yoona gasped, "Director Kim, you mean--"

"Yes, I'll give to you not just my vote, but also my faithfulness." he added, Yoona smiled and looked at Jonghyun, he also smiled at her. After that, Director Kim invited them for the dinner.

 

Jonghyun took Yoona to their house after that,

They both went outside of the car, Jonghyun is looking at the whole mansion when suddenly, Yoona kissed him in his cheek, he was really surprised. "Gomawo for today, goodnight~" she said, Jonghyun spaced-out, "Goodnight." And Yoona went in. He is still spacing out.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Twelve***____________________