***Christmas Special***

Seducing the Boss

Christmas Special Chapter: All I want for Christmas is you

 

 

 

 

Im Yoona's Point of View:

 

Another day has arrived. I feel the mansion got wider, maybe because I'm missing my father and even my stepmother. They're having their honeymoon in Los Angeles, and they'll also celebrate Christmas and New Year outside the country. This is not the first time that I'll celebrate Christmas without my father. Since my mother went gone in that storm, father involve himself with a lots of works.

Mrs. Park together with our maids, started to decorate the whole mansion. "I already feel the Christmas." I commented as I stood at the front of the 12 ft. Christmas tree. Mrs. Park and the others stopped and looked at me. "Oh, Manager Im, you're up." Mrs. Park greeted and land her feet from the ladder. I smiled at her. "I'm going to tell Sun Min to prepare your breakfast."

"Yes please."

I have my breakfast in the wide table, filled with different dishes, that I can't even finish all by myself. "Thank you, ah would you mind to join me in breakfast?" I asked to the group of young maids in my side. They silently passed their stares with each other. Then the one in the middle speak for them; "We can't do that, Manager Im." she spoke politely.

"Why not? There are lots of foods for us all. And I can't eat all this all by myself." I answered, making them to think again. But they just stay silent and bow they heads. I feel sad. By then, Mrs. Park entered with the handphone. "Manager Im, a call for you."

I reached the phone, "From who?" I asked.

"It is from the charity." Yes, since it is Christmas I make myself help for the charity. Mrs. Park left. "Manager Im speaking." I answered as I positioned it on my left ear.

"Yes? Of course I'd love to. Yes..." as I continued.

***

The charity has a Christmas program for the survivors of the recent super typhoon Haiyan. I'm going to the Philippines and spend my two weeks for the charity works. I let Kiseop-sshi spend a vacation with his family. And for Jonghyun-sshi, I never met him since before my father's wedding, I don't know where he could be.

"Good bye and have a safe trip, Manager Im." Kim Taeyeon said. I smiled at her. "Thanks, take good care of the Southern Branch."

"Yes, I will."

Soon we departed.

 

It was eight in the morning since we arrived in the Manila, the capital of the Philippines. We took our breakfast at the Manila Hotel then afterwards we rode a jet plane to get in our destination. 

Tacloban City, Leyte,

The area was so devastated, you can't avoid to feel sad for them. We arrived in a covered-court, serving as one of their evacuation center. Many people greeted us, with their government officials. Even though they have encountered a very tragic happening, still they're wearing a bright smile in their lips. In that very moment, I want to hug them one-by-one, patting their backs and help them to ease the pain. 

"Annyeong, I'm the representative of the Philippine chapter; Tom Rodriguez." a good-looking man approached and offered his hand for a hand-shake. I stretch my arms and grabbed his hand with mine. "Hi, I'm Im Yoona. Kamusta?" I smiled and asked Kamusta means in English, How are you? He smiled also and nodded. "We're fine, and I'm glad that you join us here personally." He escorted us. We gave our Christmas gifts for them and have a health check-up for the senior citizens, for pregnant women and their children.

I met a tons of people who lost their loved ones, maybe celebrating Christmas like before was too impossible for them. I know, it really pains... a lot. Since the day my mother vanished from my side, life was not like it used to be. I always let myself alone with the four sides of my wide room, father never seeks from my absence.

In the hotel, where we are staying right now,

After eating my dinner, I'm on my way to my room when I heard a Christmas Carol;

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

As I hum the song, feeling the wind blows into my face. Suddenly an idea entered into my mind. I have to call my father and ask him if we could celebrate Christmas, atleast this year. I brought out my phone and dialed my father's number. After a few rings, the call is tranferred to a voicemail. I felt disappointed. "Dad, can we celebrate Christmas, atleast this year?" I entered and put it back.

Maybe God would grant me this favor, I can't help but to feel excited. I smiled. And then, a loud footsteps echoed in my ears, as I turned to look, I saw Mr. Rodriguez heading on my way. "Good evening." he smiled. I nodded while keeping my smile.

"Enjoying the air here?" he asked and held his prince-like smile again.

"Y-yeah." I nodded, a bit nervous. He tilted his head as he examined my face, I felt blood rising to my cheeks.

"You really look cute when you're acting like that." My mouth was slightly opened in awe. "T-thanks." sounds like a whisper. "If you are confused in something, don't be anxious to ask me."  he assured and patted my shoulder. I can't stop but to think, maybe I'll never celebrate Christmas alone if I only have a brother or a sister.

"Tom." a lady called him. We both looked at her, she was beautiful, that's all I could say.

"Oh, I would like to introduce to you, Carla Abellana." Mr. Rodriguez said, Carla looked at me and smiled. "Hi." she greeted.

"H-hi." 

"She is Im Yoona, a korean volunteer." Carla slowly nodded and turned her sight to me once again. "Yes, that explains your pretty face." she complimented, I can't help but to blush. We had a long conversation before we went to our own rooms.

***

The days grew fast, we did many charitable actions. In my five days of staying here, I gain a lots of friends. I felt myself welcome here, seeing their fast recovery was so much for me. I'm happy for knowing them.

We had a Christmas party, though it was just a little one. Everyone worked hard to make it remarkable.

I stood beside the wide window, watching the party moving on. I smiled at myself, thanking God for this wonderful night. Seeing them together with their loved ones made me happy, but then, I remembered mine. I don't want to ruin this night so I composed myself and wear a smile.

"Why are you alone." Carla approached, I never thought that she will join me. "Ah..." I started but was cut-off. "You miss your family." she said looking at the busy crowd, I turned to her and nodded. "Sort of." 

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, celebrating Christmas alone is normal to me."

"Oh, you mean." I know what she's thinking and I nodded, "Oh, then maybe this year is your chance." she smiled. Her words encourage me. Yeah, I never tried to call my father again. I'm going to try and hope.

I excused myself and left them. I dialed my father's number once again. Well, as I thought, my call was tranferred to a voicemail; "Uhm, dad... I'm sorry to bother your trip.. I just want to greet you.. No, I mean, I want to celebrate the holiday with you.. Like the old times, when mom was still with us.. I-I'm sorry to bring it up..." I don't know what I'm saying, I let out a deep sigh, "But... but I just want you to know that... I miss you... I really missed you... so much.... Dad, I love you." a smile traced in my lips. I just let the burden I've been carrying every Christmas days. 

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

 

Now, I really feel the Christmas. There was no snow but still the cold air enveloped me. I looked at the dark sky and smiled.

 

The next day, everyone is busy, and Christmas is tomorrow. I chose to spend the holiday here. I saw Carla and the rest of the ladies preparing for the 'Noche Buena' I went to help them, even a little.

Kiseop-sshi sent a message for me; ["Merry Christmas, Manager Im."] Yes, Kiseop-sshi never fails to send a Christmas greeting to me. I felt really happy.

***

In the evening, we agreed to have a tour in the town. There are lots of stalls, people around, everything is new and wonderful to me. I let out my camera and took a couple of shots of the pretty surroundings. I want to show this to my friends in Korea. I smiled at one of my shots. But when I looked back, I never saw my colleagues waiting for me. I am now worried. "Where are they?" I keep on looking to them around, but there are no signs of them.

"Then I have to--" I reached for my phone in the pocket, I found it empty. I can't believe this, I left my phone in my cabinet. I mentally hit my head with disbelief. I stood up and searched for them again.

After hours of searching, my knees fell, gladly I found a nice place to rest. The place was far away from the bright lights. A bit scary. I heard a loud footsteps, I gulped and prayed. The wind was getting wild, my hair flew over my face. I brushed my hair from messing all over my face. I heard it again, it was loader this time, and it was coming towards my direction. I stood up and make my way and run for it. 

And my knees throbbed again, it made me to stop. "Ouch." I mouthed. Oh, no. The footsteps. I turned my back and tried to look who it was. Suddenly a firm hands held my wrist tightly, preventing me to run again. "Gaah!--" I gasped in shock, but then I met a very familiar face, that I never expected. "J-Jonghyun--" he immediately hugged me, "--sshi." I whispered, still in shock.

He didn't speak, still hugging me and getting tighter and tighter. "Thank goodness." he sighed.. in relief? But why? He then lets me go. "I asked your branch manager.. She said you're in a charity program." he stated without looking at me, was he nervous or something? "Y-yeah, I chose to celebrate here--"

"Why."

"I want them to have a merry Christmas and--"

"I... missed... you." he said while trying to look into my eyes. My jaw drops.

"M-me too... I missed you.." I confessed and my cheeks turned into a light red. He walks closer to me, that I almost feel his cool minty breath. It startled me a little that I stepped my foot back, but then he put his big hands in my arms, holding me steady. "Say it again." he said seductively.

"Huh? What?"

"The last words." like he was begging for it. I gulped and opened my mouth to say it again but, he just clasped his lips into mine. My eyes got wider and wider when he started to work with his kiss. I put my hands against his chest, trying to push him away but he grabbed my wrists and pulled it away from his chest slowly. And then he raised his both hands and cupped my face, still kissing me. It was different from his other kisses. It was a little bit rough but also sweet. I closed my eyes and found myself answer to his kiss.

After a long time, are lips parted. Breathing heavily and staring at each other. I got shy so I delivered my stare to the other direction, but still, he was looking at me intensely. "I love you." It was the first time, I thought I heard it wrong. "Huh?" asking him to repeat it.

"I love you, Im Yoona." My eyes widened in shock. Atlast my hidden feeling for this guy is now accepted. "I love you too--" he then stole another kiss from me. "I know." he said and smiled. Really? Am I too obvious? I blushed in embarrassment. "I love you, Im Yoona." he repeated, and hugged me tightly. A colorful fireworks showered the whole dark sky.

Oh, all the lights are shining

So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?

Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door

Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is
You, baby

All I want for Christmas is you, baby
All I want for Christmas is you, baby
All I want for Christmas is you, baby
All I want for Christmas is you, baby

It was Christmas. 

***

Everything was like a dream, Jonghyun-sshi really confessed to me. When we arrived in the hotel, I looked for my phone. I received a voicemail... and it was from my dad; {"I received your voicemail and greetings..... "} I gulped and nervousness surrounded me. {"..... me too... I missed you..... Yoona......Merry Christmas, darling..."} and it ended. A single drop of tear escaped from my left eye, I smiled and whispered; "Thank you Lord." I sat at my bed, the surroundings were so bright and happy, I think this was the best Christmas for me after all. I smiled. Merry Christmas.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong Seducers (My Dear Readers) !!! This chapter is my gift to you this Christmas!~ Please forgive my errors. Christmas is the season of giving and receiving. Just please remember the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, He is the only way the Truth and the Life. He was the symbol of God's love for us, so share that 'love' with your loved ones and those people around you. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!! :)

 

____________________***The End Of The Special Chapter***____________________