***The Extra Chapter***

Seducing the Boss

Extra Chapter 33: The one thing remains

 

 

 

 

Going back to the memories where their lives were still in harmony. That fate was still in their good side.

 

In LEE Residence,

After they have a meal, Jonghyun’s mother immediately gathered the used plates and utensils. “Let me help you.” He said and pulls them from his mother’s hands. She watched her son washing the dishes and smiled. ‘We have a very good son. His soon-to be wife will be very lucky to have him.’

“Jonghyun-sshi! Jonghyun-sshi!” the exhausted Jessica keeps on calling.

“Jessica.” His mother said, eyeing her condition.

“Mrs. Lee.” She greeted, “Is Jonghyun-sshi there?”

“Jessica.” Jonghyun came out.

Jessica smiled after seeing him. “I have good news to you!” she can’t help but to smile widely. Both of them looked at her in bewilderment. “What is it?” Jonghyun was the first one to speak.

“Here!” she said excitedly and handed him a white envelope. Jonghyun received it and looked to Jessica for the further explanation. “Open it.” She said while biting her lower lip to avoid herself from spoiling the big news to him. His mother looked at the envelope then to Jessica. “Is this something to do with…” Jessica gave her a nod; she smiled realizing that her guess was right.

His eyes widen as a saucer after seeing the symbol of SBS University. Jonghyun opened the envelope and pulled out the containing paper. His eyes immediately read the whole letter. The two watched him and waiting for his reaction. He stopped from reading then his both arms dropped to his side.

“Jonghyun?”
“Jonghyun-sshi?”
both of them asked in unison.

“I-I… I made it…”

“What?”

“I made it! I passed the exam!” he cheered.

“Oh son, thanks to the Lord!” she rejoiced and hugged him. He pulled himself from the hugged and looked at his girlfriend with still wide-smile. “I made it! I made it!” he said Jessica giggled. “Of course!” she shouted back. He went to her then hugged her and raised her to the air. “I made it!” Jessica laughed with his reaction.

--

Jonghyun now entered in College, taking BS Accountancy at SBS University while Jessica was in a state university, taking BS/BA Journalism. She was 2 years ahead of him.

 

In National Library,

Jessica entered and looks for his boyfriend. While still searching for his figure she heard a group of girls’ conversation about the same person she was looking at that time.

“Ugh, I can’t do it!” a girl said while shaking her head. One of her companions elbowed her, “Don’t be chicken. Just go to him and asked what his name is, just easy as ABC.” The other one hissed.

Jessica mentally rolled her eyes. Girls, that guy already have a girlfriend.

While still the girls are pushing each other who might ask him, she went to him making sure that those girls are watching her.

“Jonghyun-sshi.” She called.

After hearing her voice Jonghyun immediately stopped from what was he doing and raised his head to see her smiling at him.

“Jessica.” He stood up and gestured the vacant seat in front of him. She went near him and kissed him at his left cheek. She heard someone gasped from her back. “Oh, so he already had a girlfriend.” She smiled after hearing it.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened with her sudden action. She shrugged and smiled innocently.

“Have you eaten?” he asked.

“I was looking for you.” She pouted; Jonghyun smiled and pinched her cheek. “Alright. Alright.” He said and smiled after seeing her pouted again. He gathered all his things and used books before they leave.

--

Inside the train, there are lots of people at that time in the morning. They’re unconsciously pushing them side to side. “Ouch!” Jessica cried when someone accidentally stepped her. Jonghyun pulled her to him and protected her with his tall side. “Comfortable?” he asked. Jessica nodded and smiled. After realizing their situation a blush crept to her face.

 

Outside Korea State University,

“Why do you have to walk me here? Your school was at the opposite side. Now because of me you have to take a bus again.” Jessica pouted.

“That’s a good way of exercise, and I done this wholeheartedly.” He smiled while pinching her cheek. She pouted.

“See you later.” then kissed her forehead.

She smiled and watches him leaving.

“Jessica we saw you at the gate.” Sunny one of her girl friends said. She smiled after remembering what happened in front of the gate.

“Is that Lee Jonghyun?” Victoria asked. Jessica nodded and smiled.

“Oooohh.” The girls exclaimed.

“You’re one lucky girl.” Hyoyeon expressed they all agreed.

“You can’t find another man like him nowadays.” Victoria added. “What if someone steal him from you?” Sunny suddenly said the two glared daggers at her. “What? I’m just asking?” she said, Jessica silence for a while. “Nope, no one’s going to steal him from me. But if someone tries to, it was still me in the end.” She smiled surely.

 

After taking the bus, Jonghyun have to walk to get there because of his limited allowance. “I have to hurry before my first subject.” He whispered to himself while looking at his watch. He hurries his pace when someone bumped him. “I-I’m sorry.” A very sweet voice apologizes him.

“No it’s alright; I’m the one who should apologize. Are you alright?” he asked. She shook her head, “I’m perfectly fine.” She was pretty and has a beautiful smile, wearing if he wasn’t mistaken it’s IGAB University’s uniform, one of the most prestigious universities in Seoul.

“Yoona! Hurry up we’ll going to be late!” her best friend cried out. “I’m coming!” she shouted back then looked at the man in front of her. “Sorry again, excuse me.” She said politely and left him. Jonghyun watched her leaving, “Yuri wait!” the girl said, he shook his head. “I have to hurry.”

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong Seducers! I'm sorry for the late update... About the previous chapters, I'm sorry if you hate what Jonghyun did to Yoona, I know that if he really do love her he will do everything just to stop Jessica but that's one of the big parts of this story. Hehehe, and I dedicated this chapter to those who ship Jonghyun & Jessica (if there's any). Thank you again Seducers, I love you all ^^

♦The Poster was brought to you by BlingBlingTiger of Sky Tiger Graphics Pretty isn't it? :D

 

____________________***The End of the FIRST PART***____________________