There's no place to run

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 29: There's no place to run

 

 

 

 

They surrounded him, “Give Manager Im back!” he knew that this was all about with Yoona, but too bad he can’t do that and he won’t. “No way.”

“What?!”

“I said, no way!” and he grabbed someone and punched his face, he also did this to the others. “You! Grab him!” and because they’re too many, it was easy to make Jonghyun pay. They beat Jonghyun into pulp, making him to lie on the ground. “Y-you cowards…” Jonghyun hissed as he tried to look unto them. “You’re still brave!--” someone said and planned to punch him again but was stopped. “No more! The Madam asked to give him a lesson, now he learned it already.”

“M… mad…am….?”

“You don’t have to know the details!”

“Let us go before someone sees us.” And now they left, leaving the poor Jonghyun behind. “Y-Yoo… na…” Jonghyun said with his cut lips, he pulled the pair of wedding ring he bought earlier, happy that they didn’t saw these. He clenched the small box with his both hands putting it over his chest. “Thank goodness..” he sighed and closed his eyes.

 

The next morning,

Jonghyun opened his eyes, seeing the bright sun rays is pain to the eyes, he raised his left arms and block the rays. “Oh, thank God you’re a wake.” Mrs. Jung, an old lady from the neighbourhood said. He roamed his eyes and saw the bandages around his body, remembering the incident last night. He tried to sit down but Mrs. Jung forbids him to do so. “Thank goodness, Yong hwa saw you lying on the ground and half dead. He immediately carried you here since no one was there in your house.”

“Gomawo.” Realizing that the box isn’t in his hands he immediately panics.

“You mean the box?” she asked, Jonghyun looked at her. “Here it is.” She handed it to him, “Looks like that girl is so important to you.” She said, knowing that the box contains a pair of wedding ring.

--

After eating the warm porridge that the old lady offered, “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” The old lady smiled, “Jungshin and Minhyuk said yesterday that they’ll arrive later in the evening.” Jonghyun nodded, “Are you sure you don’t want to tell this to them?”

“No, I’ll solve this myself.”

“Okay, I already reported this to the police, and if you need something I’m just there in the kitchen.” She smiled and left. Jonghyun looked at the closed door then to the empty wall, thinking the incident last night again.

(“No more! The Madam asked to give him a lesson, now he learned it already.”)

“Jessica.” He hissed, clenching his fist.

 

--

At night, in the parking lot,

Jessica is sitting at the passenger’s seat, looking outside the window, “Ma’am, are we waiting for something?” her driver asked.

“Uh, yes.” Then by the time, there is a commotion outside, someone knocked at her window. She opened it, “Madam Im, that Lee Jonghyun, he wanted to talk to you.”

“Let him in.”

“Yes madam.” Even a bit confused, he lets Jonghyun in.

Jonghyun is wearing a colored black cap and a leather jacket. He raised his head and faced Jessica. “Oh, those bastards, they overdone it.” She said after seeing his face with bandage and his cut lower lip. She tried to reach him but he just swatted her hands. “Jonghyun-sshi. Leave us.” She ordered to her driver and he immediately went out.

“Where are we?”

“Quit playing dumb, I know you’re behind this.”

“Jonghyun-sshi, are you accusing me? That Im Yoona, it was her fault! She made you blind!”

“Stop mesmerizing me, I’m not an idiot Jessica.”

“I know, that’s why I fell in love with you.” She again tries to touch him but he dodges. “You know, but you do not believe me.”

Jessica lowered her face in guilt and saw a ring in Jonghyun’s finger; it was the ring that Yoona gave to him before. “Marrying her? Is that what you mean?” and looked into his eyes. Jonghyun felt uneasy. “Maybe..” he delivered smoothly. “That’s a great plan! Now, Im Yoona will fall deeply in our hands.” Jessica smirked making Jonghyun to feel bad, what is he going to do now? Jessica is serious about her plan towards the poor Yoona.

 

The most awaited day for Yoona had come. “You’re so beautiful.” Yuri said while helping Yoona with her dress. “Yul is right, you look so beautiful, Yoona.” Secretary Lee said Yoona felt happy because it was the first time since the last time he called her with her name. “Gomawo.” She smiled. Soon the photographer arrived. After a few shots, Minhyuk together with Jungshin appeared. “Noona, you look so beautiful, Jonghyun-hyung is so lucky.” Minhyuk commented. “Speaking of that, where is the groom anyway?” Yuri bothered to ask. They looked at her. “Well, hyung wants to show up late.”

“Really? He wanted to make himself handsome for our pretty bride, huh?” Yuri teased making Yoona to blush.

Two hours have passed, still no Jonghyun appeared. Yoona is still sitting inside that room, while the others are outside, waiting for Jonghyun. “Tch! Hyung didn’t answer!”

“What are we going to do now? Yoona doesn’t deserve this!” They still are trying to reach Jonghyun in call. Secretary Lee, who is standing in front of the door, watches Yoona and feels sorry for her. Remembering the old cheerful face of her and comparing it with the present, he clenches his fist. *That bastard.*

Yoona stood up and went out of the room, they looked at her. “Yoona.” Yuri approached supporting her best friend. “Jonghyun-sshi, wasn’t here yet?” avoiding the fact that he won’t appear anymore. “Noona--” and suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the caller I.D. [Jonghyun-hyung is calling….] he looked at Yoona then answered the call. “Hyung! Hyung where are you?”

[“Give it to Yoona.”] He asked then Minhyuk handed the phone to her. “Jonghyun-sshi, are you alright?” she asked fighting the tears from spreading down her cheeks.

 

Author's Note:

Hi Seducers !!! I'm sorry for the super duper late update. And Thank you so much for your comments. HiHiHi, and for you Two updates, since I almost finish my plates ^__^ I MISS YOUUUU *heart**heart*

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Twenty-nine***____________________