Undying will

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 39: Undying will

 

 

 

 

In Mr. Im Sooman’s funeral, there are many people came. Extending their sympathy and condolences with the family, although Jessica is the only family member in attendance.

“It is too soon for the president to die.”

“First was Manager Im and now the president. How will the company survive this?”

                                  

Everything came unexpected; Jessica expends her time at the garden looking far away. “You’re here.” Without looking back she knows who it is, from how serious his voice had become. “I don’t know what’s happening…” she started and faced the tall man behind her. “..this is not what I planned. Im Sooman, he can’t just die yet!” she burst but still Jonghyun hel his serious face, eyeing Jessica. “You’re impossible.” He said disappointedly.

Jessica gulped while her lips are trembling and eyes began to water, “I don’t know any more Jonghyun-sshi. Now that he is dead, my initial reaction is to be satisfied but I can’t find it in my heart. I don’t know, maybe because you’re not with me anymore. I don’t know.” her shoulder never stops from shaking.

His eyes soften, watching Jessica like this he can’t feel but to take pity of her, and a swift of a second he hugged her like an older brother to his sister. That’s how he felt for her, just an older brother, even if she is older than him, no more, no less.

After three days of funeral, Im Sooman’s ashes are finally placed in Im family’s mausoleum, where hundreds of relatives, friends, business partners and employees attended.

 In the same huge tree, “Déjà vu…” Jonghyun shook his head after remembering the last time he went in that same place, until one droplet of tear escaped from his eye. “What a turn of events.” As he think, if he is in his old self he’ll feel complete since the main object of their revenge is already dead, but now those feelings are absent. Regret and grief are there.

“Im Sooman I don’t believe that you should die this early…”

 

At the far end of South Seoul Cemetery, Jessica saw Jonghyun and planned to approach him but a large hand held her captive. “Going near him?” a very disgusting voice came up, at least for Jessica, she doesn’t like to hear that voice.

“What are you doing here?” pulling of her arm from his grip, Lawyer Choi Siwon raised both of his hands as if surrendering, mocking her. “Is it bad to attend President Im’s funeral?” with a smirk in his face.

“You! Are you the one who killed—”

“Oh, please. I’m still not a murderer. But if the fate decides to…” raising Jessica’s chin, “I’ll gladly deliver him to his Creator.” with a cold tone, sending shivers to her spine. This man is dangerous very untrustworthy.

“You planned this? Why did you do such thing?” she asked.

“Oh, don’t give me that look. We both have a huge hatred towards the President. Don’t act too innocent My Jessica.

“You—”

“Just think, atlast Im Sooman is no longer a hinder to possess the SM Company, right?”

 

 The words Lawyer Choi told her, still haunts her until today.

In SM Company building,

“Madam, the Im family’s lawyer is here.” Her secretary said she turns to face the door and went out the room.

Aside from Lawyer Choi Siwon, Im Sooman has another lawyer which is the family lawyer and in charge of his last will and testament.

There are already people at the conference room and one of those is Lawyer Jao Benedict.

“Madam Im Jessica.” The lawyer shook her hand and taking his seat again. She saw Lawyer Choi smirking at her direction and Jonghyun who is busy figuring how will she react. “Please do begin my late husband’s last will and testament.”

“Yes, of course.” The aged-man composed and took something from his attaché case.

“Mr. Im Sooman, told that for the meantime the handling of SM Company will be put into Madam Jessica.” She gasped at the term; for the meantime, what does Im Sooman means about that?

“Lawyer Choi Siwon will still work for the SM Company’s lawyer.” That earns a smirk from Lawyer Choi and a scowl from Jonghyun. ‘This bastard.’

“The Southern branch will remain under Lee Jonghyun’s authority, and the remaining branch, the Im’s ancestral mansion, and President Im’s bank accounts will handed to President Im’s successor..”

“Do you mean, my husband has another successor? Who might it be?”

“The testament provides the name of Kim Hyuna, his only niece.”

“Kim Hyuna?”

That name really rings a bell. But for them it brings a very large impact.

This will be a warning for something.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Thirty-nine***____________________