The sin hidden in their sleeves

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 20: The sin hidden in their sleeves

 

 

 

 

After a week of recovery, Jonghyun is now ready to face those high people of the SM Company. He is wearing his neat black coat with white polo inside, partnered with black pants and black leather shoes. As he entered the big company, the employees bowed at him and greeted him politely. “Lee Jonghyun, Manager Im asked me to accompany you. I'm her secretary, Lee Kiseop.” he greeted formally. Then they started to walk to the elevator.

Inside, they are only the two of them. No one bothered to start a conversation and only minding their own businesses. Then the door opened so they begin to walk again, until they reached the exact room. Many of the company's shareholders were gathered. “Who is that youngman?” they began to whisper, “Jonghyun-sshi.” Yoona stood up and approached him.

"He's with Manager Im.."

"What exactly is happening right now?"

.. I don' get it?” soon, they developed a large commotion inside the meeting room.

Then, Lawyer Choi took the mic. “Everyone, please calm down..” everyone listens to him, “Mr. President.” then Mr. Sooman stood up and grabbed the microphone.

"Everyone, sorry if not noticing you that from today onwards, we'll having Lee Jonghyun as a new member of the SM Company."

"Really?"

"How come?"

Then he passed to Jonghyun the oppurtunity to speak in front of them. “I'm Lee Jonghyun, I'll do everything and pledge my loyalty to this company.” he spoke to them, then he looked at Yoona, she smiled at him and also he. But Secretary Lee looked at him without any trust.

 

After the meeting, the president stood up and preparing to leave the room with Lawyer Choi. “Thank you...” Yoona ran to him, he just stare at her. “... Mr. President.” she bowed. Mr. Sooman looked at her then to Jonghyun, “I'm giving you both a chance, don't waste it.” he looked back at Yoona, “You'll be incharge with his actions..”

Yes.” she nodded, soon, Mr. Sooman left the room. Yoona sighed in relief, and faced Jonghyun, “I'll lead you to your office.” she smiled.

 

In Jonghyun's new office,

 

Since they entered in, Jonghyun never stop looking around his office. *Before, I only watch this company from outside.. But now, I am free to walk inside, no one can stop our revenge now* he slightly smirked, but because he was turning his back to Yoona, she never saw that. “Is it good?” she started, Jonghyun looked at her, “What?”

Is it good?” she repeated, Jonghyun stare at her seriously. Yoona lifted her face and looked at him cheerfully, “We are now in the same company, I can see you everyday. I'm very thankful and happy.” she smiled sweetly that made something melt inside Jonghyun, that left him in a daze. “From now on, let us do our wor--” Jonghyun quickly went to her and kissed her lips, by the time Secretary Lee entered the room, he felt surprised after seeing that. “...sorry.”

Jonghyun glared at him and lets Yoona, “Yes, I will work hard..” he silently said to her, Yoona blushed immediately.

"Manager Im, here are the schedules."

Ah, yes... Uhm, let's meet later, Jonghyun-sshi.” then left. But before leaving the room, Secretary Lee gave him a piercing gaze also Jonghyun.

 

At night, in a high-class restaurant,

 

Good evening sir.” a lady approached Jonghyun, then she led him to a private room of the restaurant. She bowed to him and left, soon he entered in.

Jonghyun-sshi.” Jessica greeted, he walked to her, then he kissed her in the cheek, “Are you tired? Did that brat ordered you a lot?”

No, she didn't.” he smiled a little, "By the way, what is the meaning of this?"

I want us to celebrate.” she smiled and lifted her drink.

For what?” he asked again.

For being accepted in the company of course! Little by little are revenge coming true.” then their glasses clapped against each other. “And oh, by the way, let me introduce you our new ally.”

"What?"

He is the same with us.” soon, Lawyer Choi entered the scene, Jonghyun was surprised and put down his glass. “You..” he remembered him from earlier, the man who was with the President.

Nice to meet you, Lee Jonghyun-sshi?” Lawyer Choi started and gave him a teasing look. Jonghyun glared back at him. “I'm glad your wound is fine now..”

What exactly... do you know?” Lawyer Choi just looked at him, *I can't trust this man, whether he'll betray Yoona or ...us*

Don't worry about him, Jonghyun-sshi. At first, I also doubt him but I proved his loyalty.” Jonghyun looked at her, “Really? How?”

He saved me from that detective, Im Yoona paid just to know our secret.” Jessica looked at Jonghyun's eyes, “Trust me, we can use him.”

Woah, 'use' me? It's kind a hurt you know? But, true. So don't hold a doubt on me, because we both are holding a grudge unto Im Sooman.”

My, let us celebrate for the upcoming down fall of Im Sooman, and then soon, the SM Company is ours.” Jessica said and handed a drink to Lawyer Choi.

Cheers!”

 

Morning, in the SM Company-meeting room,

The ratings of SM Company's products increases....” Secretary Choi Sooyoung stated.

That's good news.”

“Yeah...”

“Our company succeeded in getting the top rank..” the shareholders started the conversation. Yoona smiled, *Thank God* Jonghyun looked at her then to Jessica, she also looked at him and then she looked at the president.

 

Soon after the meeting ended, only Jonghyun and Jessica left in the room. “Finally, we're now alone.” Jessica said, then sat on the top of the table where Jonghyun was. “Everything is working according to our plan.” she added.

Yeah.” he agreed, then they kissed. It took a long time, when they heard someone was coming. They stood apart, and Secretary Lee entered with a slightly shock look when he saw that they were together. “President Im is looking for you Madam.” he bowed to her.

Okay, coming!” she answered then fixed herself, then left afterwards, leaving the two behind. Secretary Lee looked at him suspiciously, “What are you doing here with the madam alone?” he asked, without looking at him. “It doesn't concern with you, Secretary.... Lee?” he glared at him then they both look at each other sharply. Then Jonghyun left him alone.

 

Secretary Lee clenched his right fist, “.... that novice...”

 

Along the hallway, “Yes, I'll send to you the data tomorrow, Manager Im.” Secretary Lee slightly bowed, and they meet with Jonghyun. “Jonghyun-sshi!” Yoona greeted cheerfully, “Are you free? Let's have some lunch?” Jonghyun invited, she just nodded and smiled. “Ah, you may join us, Kiseop-sshi.”

Yes, manager.” he agreed and looked coldly to Jonghyun.

 

*Lee Jonghyun, I'll watch you closely*

 

--

Jonghyun-sshi. Are you listening?” Jessica call out.

Y-yeah, I'm sorry.”

Now that I'm officially engaged with the SM Company's president, soon, everything will easily fall into our hands.” she smirked and looked at him again,“What's the matter with you? Are sick?” then touches his forehead and hers.

“Nothing. I'm just thinking something..” and lowered his face.
“About what?”

"That secretary of Im Yoona."

"Oh, him? Why?"

"I think he is suspecting me, our relationhip."

Don't worry, even the daughter, Im Yoona never stood in our way, also him... He will never be our great enemy, not now, not someday..” then they kissed.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Twenty***____________________