Her secret ambush

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 16: Her secret ambush

 

 

 

 

Yoona broke the silence, "A friend? Is he a male friend?" she is really determined on catching Jessica in the act and really want to clear if Jonghyun is related to her. "No, she is a girl." Yoona got surprised. ".... why?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing! Just... I saw one." she faked a smile.

"Happy Birthday again." she greeted then walked away, Jessica followed her with a glare. *Is she suspecting me?*

 

--

"You called me?" Secretary Lee asked, Yoona turned her head to face him. "KIseop-sshi, I have a favor to ask you." she sounds serious. "What is it?"

"Please, make a background check on my future stepmother... There's something I want to know about her."

"I will do it." he bowed then saw Yoona touching her lips, he remembered the time when he saw her kissing with Jonghyun, but couldn't bring himself to ask. "I'm leaving first." Yoona just nodded. *I want to know you more.... Shin Jessica, is it true that you have a relationship with Jonghyun-sshi?*

 

The Next day,

"Jessica-sshi?" Yoona asked, as she wondered Jessica around. "Yoona. It is not right to call her 'Jessica-sshi' or 'stepmother', call her 'mother' as you call me 'father'." Mr. Sooman interrupted.

"It is different! I call you 'father' because you are really my father, and I'm not related with that woman of yours!" she burst, then they noticed that Jessica already came back.

"What's the commotion for?" she asked while smiling. "Jessica." Mr. Sooman greeted, Yoona gulped. "I'm leaving."

"We're not finish yet! Yoona--" Mr. Sooman called.

*I'm sorry father, but I can't trust your woman, I'll find her true self and reveal it to you* Yoona paused then continued walking.

 

In Jonghyun's small house,

Jonghyun is sitting outside the house, watching the ring which Yoona bought for him, in his hand. "Hyung, in your view. When do you think will I can get a girlfriend?" Minhyuk asked and sat beside him, Jonghyun ignored him. Then Minhyuk noticed the ring at his hand, "Woah, hyung! I never thought that you have an interest in that kind of thing." he teased.

"Shut up!" then put the ring inside his pocket, then stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"To my job." he smirked then left.

"Job?"

 

Inside the coffee shop,

"You called me?" a man said then sat on the chair. Secretary Lee looked at him, "You are Detective Yoon Doo Joon, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm Im Yoona's secretary, Lee Kiseop. Nice meeting you." he said and offered a hand-shake.

 

In the huge building of SM Comapany,

"Manager Im." Secretary Lee greeted as he came to Yoona. "Are you finish?" she whispered.
"Yes." he answered.

Earlier at the Coffee shop,

("My boss wanted you to have a background check on her father's woman... Here's the picture.") then presented a picture of Jessica, Detective DooJoon looked at it. ("Her name is... Shin Jessica.") Secretary Lee added.

("I'll do my best.") Detective DooJoon agreed and stood up.

 

"Good." Yoona said then walked away. 

In the meeting room,

After the meeting was finished, "That was good job, Jessica." Mr. Sooman praised. "I'm honored, Mr. President." she smiled, Yoona just watch at them. Mr. Sooman turns his head to her, "Unlike you Yoona. You work like an immature, just like your deceased mother... very shameful!" he mocked, "Let's go Jessica."

"Mr. President! Wait!" Yoona requested, the two stopped.

"What is it?" Mr. Sooman asked, a bit irritated. "There is someone I want you to meet." she answered softly.

"What?! Who?"

Then by the time, Jonghyun entered the scene.. "... ah, him!" she said.

They were all surprised. *Jonghyun-sshi??* Jessica's eyes widened.

"You..." Jessica said quietly. "He is Lee Jonghyun, he helped me to gather the shareholders' vote. I wanted him to work here in SM Company." Yoona smiled. Jonghyun looked at her with a super shock face then to them. 

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Sixteen***____________________