Turning the tables

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 18: Turning the tables

 

 

 

 

Since Jessica found out that Yoona was suspecting her having a relationship with Jonghyun, she already made a move.

"What is it?" Jonghyun greeted her. 
"Jonghyun-sshi.." you can see on her face that something matters,

"Is there a problem?"

"Yoona..."

"What's the problem with her?"
"She paid a detective just to background-check me."

"What??"

"Don't worry, I scare him to stop." she cleared, her eyes were scary.
"You must strictly watch her, and win her trust." she ordered, "Seduce her more." she added.

"That's it?... Ofcourse I'll do my job. I won't let her ruin our plan." he said and stood up, he was about to leave.

"But don't fall for her!" she reminded and looked at him, Jonghyun walked to her. "I won't." then kissed her lips and left.

*Ofcourse, because you are mine since at the beginning* she then sensed that someone was there. "Stop hiding and show yourself already." she ordered, it was Lawyer Choi. "So that's your man, and you have Mr. Im too... How mean of you."

"Shut up!... That old bastard means nothing to me." she said seriously, then Lawyer Choi looked at the close-door.

 

In Yoona's room,

She is currently laying at her bed and looking at the ceiling, thinking of something like; Jonghyun. She remembered the times they were together, when she first met him, it was in the elevator. And the times he rescued her. "Why it has to be him?.... Are they really having that romantic type of relationship?" she lets a deep sigh and covers her whole self with blanket.

 

After that, she went outside. She met Jessica on her way. "You're still awake?" Jessica approached, Yoona stopped and looked at her. "I'll just get some water." she answered and left her. Jessica just followed her with a stare.

"Manager Im, Detective DooJoon is here." the maid reported, Yoona looked at her then to Jessica. Jessica also looked at her. Yoona pulled her look from Jessica. "Okay. I'm coming." she said and walk downstairs.

 

In the living room,

"Detective DooJoon, what did you discover about my her." she began.

"This is the report." and gave her an envelop. She gets it and opens. She read it only with her eyes. *I-impossible! All these are.... true? And nothing is related with Jonghyun-sshi?*

"Detective DooJoon, are you sure about this? Are you sure you didn't made any mistake?" she wasn't that convinced.

"Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure."

 

After that, Detective DooJoon left... *I-impossible... How?... I'm such an idiot, I've done a terrible mistake* she is really depressed.

 

In Jonghyun's house,

"Hyung, there's a man at the gate. He is looking for you." Jungshin said, Jonghyun stood up and went out.

"You are, Lee Jonghyun right?"

"Yes.... why?"

--

"I must apologize to Jonghyun-sshi..... and also to her."
"Yoona-sshi!!"
Someone approached her, then she looked who it was.

"Minhyuk-sshi!" she greeted.

 

In a coffee shop,

"I never thought that I'll meet you there." Minhyuk said.
"Ah, m-me too~" *Still, I'm suspecting.... to whom did Jonghyun-sshi gave that necklace... it's not mean if I ask Minhyuk-sshi about it.*

"Ah, Minhyuk-sshi about the--"

"About the necklace... thanks a lot Yoona-sshi..." he smiled.

"What?"

"She-- my girlfriend really likes it. Jonghyun-hyung said that you're the one who chose it... I'm glad~"

"Ah, that's great~" *Wooh~ What a relief* Yoona sighed, Minhyuk just watch her quietly. *I'm sorry Yoona-sshi but...*

 

After knowing it, Jonghyun thought about the necklace.. so he asked Minhyuk to cover him up. That was just a lie. ("Get it?") Jonghyun asked again to make it clear. ("A-alright! But.. why are you going to lie about it... is there something important about it... Ah! I get it!! You don't want Yoona-sshi to find out that you gave 'that' to another woman. huh? You 'Playboy-hyung'.") Minhyuk teased.

 

Infront of Jonghyun's house,

Yoona offered Minhyuk a ride so. "Thanks again. Yoona-sshi, and I think Jonghyun-hyung is here... you want to see him... right?" She blushed after that, Minhyuk opened the gate and they went in. "Hyung." Jungshin greeted and bowed to Yoona, she also bowed at him. "Tell Jonghyun-hyung he has an important guest here."

"But... he is not here."

"What??!" then looked at Yoona and by the time, her phone rang. She pressed the green button, "Yeobeoseyo?... Kiseop-sshi." she answered. "Who is that Kiseop-sshi?" Minhyuk whispered to Jungshin, he just shrugged his shoulder.

("Manager Im... That Jonghyun Lee... your father invited him to have a lunch...")
"What?? No way! Okay, I'll go there." she said and hang it.

"Jonghyun-sshi... my father invited him to have a lunch." she informed them and run away, leaving the two puzzled.

 

In a very high-class restaurant,

Jonghyun is sitting at a nice seat and firmly holding his fists.. "So.. you are Lee Jonghyun." Mr. Sooman said at his face, "Who are you to my daughter?" Jonghyun remained quiet and just looking at him. "I want to know what kind of man are you." Mr. Sooman added.

 

"What??!! Mr. President is having lunch with Lee Jonghyun??" Jessica exclaimed, "But why?"

"He said, he wanted to know him very well." her assistant answered.

*To know him well? But what if Jonghyun-sshi can't control his anger over him? What if he hurt Sooman? It will be hard for him, I'll protect him* she stood up and was prepared to leave. 

"Where are you going Manager Shin?"

"I have to do something important." then walked away.

--

"You are impressive." Mr. Sooman complimented.

"Thank you Mr. President it was an honour." he answered, Mr. Sooman drank his wine then Jonghyun looked at him with full of hatred in his eyes. He grabbed his knife and hold it differently, like he was planning to stab Mr. Sooman.

"So where are we? I'd like to ask you... do you like Yoona?" Mr. Sooman asked, and made Jonghyun to stunned and drop the knife. "I.. I--" before he finish, Jessica arrived. "Oh, Jessica." Mr. Sooman called, she sitted beside him and looked at Jonghyun. He was a bit pale at that time.

After that lunch they both went out. "I really appreciate your presence today... Mr. Lee Jonghyun." Mr. Sooman looked down at him, "Let's go Jessica." he said and put his hand around her waist then wait for their car. *Tss, bastard* Jonghyun was pissed. But then, he saw a very suspicious man wearing a cap and sunglasses, he was holding a small knife, hiding it in his sleeve. *What? He is aiming for Jessica?? No! For the bastard-president! Heh, he deserved it* and tried to step his foot.

 

He remembered Yoona, (".... I'm so weak! I didn't have the strength to stretch my arms to rescue her...") She will absolutely blame herself, if something bad happens..

 

Then, he didn't realized it... that his body moved and blocked the knife to the Mr. President. *Am I the weak one? For not wanting her to be like that again..... Lee Jonghyun... you fool* he fell on the ground, everyone panics after that incident.

Jessica who is standing right there, is extremely shock.. even the President.

"Someone... CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!!!" Jessica burst.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Eighteen***____________________