Love is maybe blind

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 14: Love is maybe blind

 

 

 

 

He felt a little ashame on what he said, "I'm sorry, I think I overdid it, I'm really sorry Manager Im." he bowed, and turned his back from her and begun to walk to the door. 

*It was like, Kiseop-sshi is slowly walking away from me, but it's normal. I understand why he protecting me like that, he's not just my secretary, but also my dearest friend* Yoona slightly smiled, knowing that fact.

 

The next morning,

Yoona called Jonghyun. "Jonghyun-sshi, goodmorning!~" she greeted brightly while Jonghyun was still lazily laying on his bed. But when he heard her voice he immediately rose from his bed. "Yoona! Why did you call?" he slowly speak.

"Jonghyun-sshi, I really wanted to thank you and know you more so..."

.

.

.

"D-date?! But--" he looked at his calendar, today is Jessica's birthday. He tries to reject Yoona's invitation but he stopped it himself. He lets a deep sigh and answer her invitation, "Yes, I want to know you too."

Yoona brightens up, "I will look forward to it!~" the happiness can't hide from her face. After hanging the phone, Jonghyun looks troubled.

Yoona started to choose a nice dress from her closet, "Hmm~ What should I wear?" then brought them out and put them above her bed. "Hmm~" There's a knock on the door, "Come in." Yoona said, the maid entered. "You called me, Manager Im?"

"Yes. Ahjumma, please help me prepare for..."

 

Now is the time for their first date,

Yoona is wearing her cherry red dress, together with slightly see-through long sleeves, a pure white colored-collar with curved edges, and it has a thick white belt. The skirt of her dress reaches her fair knees. Her hairs are curved in the edge and her front hairs are clipped with cherry hair-clip. She is also wearing her red high heels designed with little cute ribbons infront.

She is patiently waiting for Jonghyun to show up. "What took him so long?" she pouted, looking in her both sides. She saw her reflection in the water in the fountain, "Is that really me?" she whispered to herself and touched the water. "Yo!" someone shouted, she looked but it was not her date. "He is still not around." she lowered her head in a little disappoinment.

While she is waving her both feet slowly, "Your fair skin might get hurt, let's move in a more shady place." a man approached her, when she looked up...

"Jonghyun-sshi!" she burst and stood up, "I-I thought you wouldn't come." she said, her cheeks were blushing a little. "That won't happen." he smiled, "Let's go?" he held her hand. Yoona looked at their hands and to Jonghyun. She is really happy.

Inside the movie theater,

Supposedly, it is a romantic movie. While Jonghyun is focusing on the movie, Yoona's attention is on Jonghyun. *I wonder what is he thinking right now, is he find my attire attractive or thinking that it really fits me?*

After the movie, it is already dark outside. They're walking together, but they don't look like a couple. Yoona saw a couple ahead of them. they really are sweet and she felt envious at them. She looks at Jonghyun, but he is not really looking at her, she sighed. Then a hand held hers, she looked and saw it was Jonghyun. She smiled again, "Jonghyun-sshi let's go there." pointing at the jewelry shop, he also looked at it, then nodded.

 

​____________________***The End Of Chapter Fourteen***____________________