Giving-up is not the escape

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 7: Giving-up is not the escape

 

 

 

 

In the Im family's mansion.

They are peacefully having their breakfast in the big table. "I heard that the sells in the Southern branch gone low." Mr. Im Soo Man started.

"Ah, father--"

"And I heard the branch I incharged with you hit the market, impressive!" he congratulated Jessica, Yoona looked at her, then to her father. "What? You have incharged her a branch? Which one?"

"The branch that was founded by your deceased mother, anything wrong about that?" he said.

"Nothing Mr. President."

"I gave that branch in Jessica's care, infact she'll join our family."

"What do you mean. . . father?"

"We're getting married." he announced and smiled at Jessica, she smiled back. Secretary Lee, who is always eating breakfast with them, got shocked in the announcement. Yoona lowered her head, her face is dark. "I'm done, and I'm leaving." she said and drank the water then stood up. "Huh? But you didn't finish your meal yet!" President's voice becomes loud. "I'm sorry, but I'll just get to work." she said and left. Secretary Lee also stood up, he bowed to them and followed Yoona.

 

Outside, where their cars are,

"I'm not against to their relationships but. . . I still don't know her completely." Yoona explained to Secretary Lee. He holds his mouth from saying anything and listens to what she'll going to say. "I think, he'll choose that woman over me--"

"You're wrong!" it suddenly came out from his mouth, Yoona looked at him with teary-eyes. "How can you say so?" Secretary Lee feels a little ashame and lowers his head before answering; "It's just- He is still your father and. . . he wants to find a little happiness!" it was like, he really don't meant to say those words.

"Really? Thank you for the encouragement! I really appreciated it." she sarcastically responded and left with her car. "Manager Im!--" he tried to stop her but he failed.

 

While driving her car, Yoona dialed Jonghyun's number. Waiting for him to answer her call. ("I don't like picking the phone at the moment, please send your message in the voicemail.")

"Jonghyun-sshi, I'm really depressed. I want to see you today, is it okay?. . ." then hang the phone.

She finally arrived in her destination, it's in a riverbank. She parked her car and went out. Walking closer to the river in front of her. "Annyeong, eomma!" she greeted, as if she is talking to the river, nope! Someone in the river. Tears start to flow on her pretty face, "I really miss you eomma! Please visit father on his bed to night, and tell him that, please trust me even a little." she keeps on speaking, ". . . And eomma, I think, I'm really tired today. Can I rest beside you?" while walking slowly, closer to the riverbank's edge. After that, she throws herself to the waters.

No one is there except to her, she keeps on descending. "Eomma, please carry me with you~" she said from her heart, but then, when she opened her eyes, she realized that she really can't die today.

"No Yoona, you can't die now! There are lots of office works you have left. If you die today, what will happen to your precious Southern branch? And surely, your father will scold you even in the after life." it is her conscience who is talking to her.

*I must live!* she tries on waving her both arms and feet, like it will help her. *Oh no! I'm sinking* she gasped, soon she collapsed. But before she completely lose her consciousness, she saw someone dives to the waters to rescue her, but she didn't see who is it clearly. That someone grabbed her.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong, dear readers!!~ Thank you for reading, voting and subscribing, even commenting. And for the others, please don't be just a silent-readers, you know what I mean, right? I hope you like this update^^

 

____________________***The End of Chapter Seven***____________________