Laying your eyes in what is not yours

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 15: Laying your eyes in what is not yours

 

 

 

 

The two entered the shop, 

"Annyeong, ma'am, sir~" the lady greeted politely, Yoona bowed her head a little and walked to the glass-cabinets. "Ah, miss. Can you hand me the couple's rings you have?" Yoona asked, "Okay ma'am~"

Yoona smiled and looked at Jonghyun, he was busy looking at the glass-cabinets.

 

"Miss, what are your newly delivered necklaces today?" Jonghyun started to ask, "We have ten, sir."

"May I see?" the lady presents them, they're all cute and lovely. "Which one?" he whispered to himself. "Is it for your cute girlfriend over there?" the lady asked, pertaining to Yoona. Jonghyun followed her stare, he shook his head. "This is not for her, it's for someone special." now he is talking about Jessica, since it's her birthday today.

Yoona went to him. "Wow, they are all cute~ You'll buy? For who?" half of her wanted to hear that it is for her. "It's for my-- Minhyuk's girlfriend." he excused, "Really? I'll help you to choose, since I'm a girl too!~" Yoona volunteered.

"Thanks."

"The Four-leaf clover necklace is cute! They said if you have it..."

 

("... You'll have a good fortune! You'll succeed in your goals!~") the young Jessica said before.

 

Yoona smiled after finishing what she wanted to say about the necklace. "I'll get this one, please pack it in a special wrapper." he said.

 

After awhile, they both sat on the bench in the park, watching the stars in the wide dark sky. "Gomawo~ not just for approaching me today but also for helping me, regarding to my future position in the company." she looked at him then smiled.

"That's nothing."

Yoona holds Jonghyun's hand and puts the ring in his finger, "I bought it for us." she said, showing hers.

Jonghyun drives Yoona all the way to the pavilion where the birthday of Jessica is celebrating.

"Is your stepmother's birthday today?" Jonghyun asked. "Yes! Come inside, my father is there. I want you to meet him--"

"NO!" even him was surprised, why did he said that. He looked at her, "Then I'm going--" Jonghyun grabbed her hand. "That's not what I meant." he tried to say. Yoona smiled at him, "Don't worry, I understand you."

Jonghyun sensed that there was someone watching them, so he pulled Yoona's hand and kissed her lips.

It was Secretary Lee who was watching them, *Manager Im!* his eyes widened. After that, Jonghyun released Yoona. "Jonghyun-sshi!" Yoona is puzzled. "You're pretty today, it suits you." she immediately blushed, "T-thank you... I'm leaving." then went out of the car, Jonghyun followed her with his stares.

 

Yoona went in and greeted the guests. "Sooyoung, where is my stepmother?" she asked. "Madam Shin? I'm sorry but I don't know manager Im."

"It's okay, I'll look for her."

 

Outside the Pavilion,

Jessica is standing there, by herself. Feeling the air and coldness of the night. "What did a beautiful lady doing here, alone?" a voice approached her, she look who it was. "J-Jonghyun-sshi!!" she is very happy, not because of the prestige birthday celebration, but because she saw her lover that night. "You're here!~" she smiled.

"Ofcourse! I won't forget this special event in my life." he said sweetly, Jessica came to hug him. "I'm happy you're here!~" she whispered to him, "I feel bored inside... I have to smile at them and behave like a kid." she pouted.

"So that bastard is here too." 

"Ofcourse! He is the one who throw this party." she answered and let Jonghyun, ".. that materialistic bastard."

"It's your birthday, you should smile~" then curve her a smile on her lips, "I have something for you." he said and get something from his jacket. "Here!~" and offers the gift.

She happily opened it, "Necklace? But it's expensive... Jonghyun-sshi.." Jonghyun ignored her and put it on her neck. "Compared it to the things which that bastard gave to you... It's nothing. And now you're going to marry him, All that I could do is just give you a simple gift and--" before he finished it, Jessica kissed him. "But compared to him.. you're more than enough for me.." Jonghyun smiled.

"After these things... Let's get married Jonghyun-sshi.." Jessica said while looking unto his eyes. Jonghyun stunned for a moment. His automatic 'yes' never came up that fast.

"Jonghyun-sshi?"

"I'll be here for you.. Jessica." he promised then hugged her tightly. They never noticed that someone was there, listening to them.

 

After Jonghyun left, Yoona came looking for Jessica. "Stepmother.." she called, Jessica looked at her and drew a fake smile on her. "Yoona-sshi~" Yoona went at her, "I wanted to greet you happy birthday." she smiled.

"Oh, thank you~" and the first thing that Yoona noticed was the same necklace which Jonghyun bought earlier. "That necklace!" she pointed. "What about this necklace?"

"Who gave it to you?" she asked.

"It's a gift from a friend." she answered then held the necklace.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong!! I just add a single update for this time, but it is way too long compared to the others.. Hope you enjoy it ^^

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Fifteen***____________________