Even negative things could help

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 11: Even negative things could help

 

 

 

 

The door closes, "D-Director Cha?" she really doesn't have any idea 'How Director Cha arrived in that restaurant?'

"Manager Im Yoona, please sit down." he invited, Yoona sat down. "I received your call, you told me that there was something you're going to discuss about the meeting earlier." he said, Yoona looked at him, still clueless.

"I didn't-" *Wait! What's happening, did Kiseop-sshi called him? But, what is Jonghyun-sshi's concern about this?*

 

She remembered, ("I've already got the five big shareholders of SM Company, but you? You only got two, am I right?")

 

*Yes, if I get Director Cha for my side, I will have the chance to beat Hyuna*

"I'll straight to the point, please support my candidacy as the next president of SM Company." she bowed and looked at the old director.

"Manager-nim, I'm really honored that you personally talk to me to ask for my help." he smiled.

"Of course, I'm not only your father's friend, but also your mother's. And I really think you are the one who should replace your father as the president of the company." he continued. "Thank you, for giving your trust to me." she bowed, her forehead was touching the floor.

"Haha, Let us eat then." he invited, Yoona raised her head and smiled to him, "Okay~" they raised their small glasses and toased.

 

In the groundfloor of the parking lot,

"You may go first." an old man said, then they obeyed him. Afterwards, he went out of his car and closed the door. Suddenly a man blocked his way, "You are Director Oh, right?" he looked at that man. "Who are you?"

"No need to know." Jonghyun answered.

"I have no time for you--" he tried to loose from Jonghyun but Jonghyun grabbed his arm. "Come with me, don't make it too hard." Jonghyun said, with a scary tone.

"Are you threatening me?!" Director Oh asked, with a loud voice.

"No, I'm asking you with my maximum tolerance." he answered, looking at Director Oh straight to his eyes. Director Oh gulped a bit scared in Jonghyun. "Let's talk, but not here." he was convinced. Jonghyun dragged him in a coffee shop he know. There are few customers in that time.

"What are you going to say to me?" Director Oh started, sitting straight in front of Jonghyun, he was really tensed on that moment.

"You are Kim Hyuna's helper to achieve her place on SM Company, right?" Jonghyun said, Director Oh looked at him. "How come, Miss Kim was being involved here?"

"Don't ask me like, you don't know why." Jonghyun looked at Director Oh with his cold stare that gave him a fright. He gulped and answered him, "So what? You cannot stop us anyway, kid?"

"Maybe I can't, but with this video, I hope so." then laid his touchscreen cellphone on the table. A video was being played. Director Oh looked at it closely, and his whole body was stunned because of that. "T-that video! How could you?--" his eyes widened and his whole self was shaking. *Who is this guy?*

"That's not important though." Jonghyun said and put his cellphone back to his pocket.

"W-what do you want me to do? Anything just don't leak the video." Director Oh begged, his head is lowered and his body is shaking. Jonghyun looks at him and smirks, "I don't know that you are kind." he purposely doing this to get on Director Oh's nerve, "Okay, then let's start the request, shall we?"

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Eleven***____________________