Stained with evil

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 23: Stained with evil

 

 

 

 

In a room, where the bride is taking photos together with her friends or family members,

Now, Jessica is wearing a very beautiful white gown. But her doll-like face is more attractive than the gown and jewels she is wearing. A loud footsteps echoed inside the room, Jessica looked around her. “You're very beautiful.... stepmother.” Yoona greeted, wearing just a simple but pretty light-pink gown. Jessica curved a smile in her face and hugged Yoona, “Thank you.”

--
After a month, the Television is full of the announcement about the upcoming wedding of the SM Company President.

In Yoona's car,

... that is your schedule for the next week.” Secreatary Lee finished,

I never thought that, the days are so fast.” Yoona spoke, Secretary Lee looked at her, a little confused. The car stopped, and they step out.

Good afternoon Manager Im.” the lady greeted as they came in. Yoona smiled at her, she led them to where Jessica fitting for her wedding dress.

You're very beautiful madam, I know you'll going to have pretty children.” the one who is assisting her told. Jessica smiled then she saw Yoona, “Yoona!” she greeted, then Yoona went to her. “It really suits you.” she complimented,
"Really?"

Later on, the two left alone. “At first, I don't really like you for my father. But now, I realize... you are a good person.” Yoona said then smiled brightly. “It's okay, I do understand you. To be honest, I want to be close to you, so.. you can open up with me. I'll be right here for you.” Jessica answered and they hugged, while Yoona was honest, Jessica was still planning evil at the back of her smile.

At night, in the KTV Bar,

Jonghyun already drank a lots of beer and soju, his mind was already sunk in because of the depression due to the upcoming wedding of Jessica. “Hyung! Stop it okay?” Minhyuk asked. Jonghyun looked at him, his sight was blurry, and half of his mind was not that clear also. “... this is all Im Sooman's fault!”

What?”

If only, if only he didn't appeared in our lives... If only..... She will never do this!” then submerged his whole face to the table's surface, mumbling..

Who is 'She'?” After hearing it, Jonghyun raised his head and looked at Minhyuk, “It's Je--” without finishing his words, Yoona entered with Jungshin in her side. “Noona! Thank goodness! You're just in time!” Minhyuk approached with a smile of relief. “W-what happened?”

I don't know, I found him like that.” Yoona then looked at the half unconscious Jonghyun and felt a sympathy towards him.

Later, in Jonghyun's room,

Are you sure about that noona?” Minhyuk asked, while passing the basin of warm water to her. “Yes, I want to help him and you two, you should sleep now. Don't worry, I can handle it.” she smiled. “Okay, you said it.” they responded and left. “She really likes hyung.” Minhyuk started, Jungshin nodded.

Why are you acting like this, Jonghyun-sshi?” Yoona said softly, pitying Jonghyun's current condition. She sighed deeply and began to wipe Jonghyun's flawless face with a clean white towel. Pinning her sight to him and slightly smiling, soon, she find herself slowly growing closer to the sleeping Jonghyun. Suddenly, Jonghyun opened his eyes, and the surprised Im Yoona pulled herself, but because of his unconsciousness, he grabbed her and hugged her tightly. “J-Jonghyun-sshi? Are you awake?” while her eyes widened because of the sudden action. “.... don't leave me....” he whispered. “What?”

... don't leave me..... jebal...” because of the overflowing emotion, even knowing that it was not for her, Yoona slightly nodded; “I will never leave you... so please don't do this again... don't hurt yourself, because... I love you, Jonghyun-sshi.” then she smiled.

It was already morning,

Jonghyun wake up, and he noticed Yoona sleeping beside him, holding his hand. Even he doesn't remember the happenings last night, just the fact that Jessica will going to marry Im Sooman today, he smiled while looking at Yoona's pretty face while sleeping.

Then the awaited time, for the of their revenge.

Manager Im.” Secretary Lee greeted and bowed to Yoona as she stepped out of the car. She smiled, then took a long glance to the building in front of her, she then continued walking.

In a room, where the bride is taking photos together with her friends or family members,

Now, Jessica is wearing a very beautiful white gown. But her doll-like face is more attractive than the gown and jewels she is wearing. A loud footsteps echoed inside the room, Jessica looked around her. “You're very beautiful.... stepmother.” Yoona greeted, wearing just a simple but pretty light-pink gown. Jessica curved a smile in her face and hugged Yoona, “Thank you.”

After Yoona left her, “You are more beautiful when you smile.” someone said at her back, when she looked for who it was. “J-Jonghyun-sshi...” after she saw him, she smiled. “See? You're the most beautiful lady today.” he said again, while touching her face. “Really?” Jonghyun paused a little, “Y-yes.” he answered and hugged Jessica, “Jessica, please, be happy....”

--
Disappointed?” a deep voice said. “Why should I?” Jessica answered without looking at him and a bit annoyed. “Because, even in the last minute, he never ask you to stop.”

"Shut up! Jonghyun-sshi was already matured, he knew this was just a part of our plan."

"If that's what you think, I'll never interrupt you again."

"Just what is your reason, why are you here?"

I'll just came to greet you a happy wedding, because later I won't have the time to tell it to you. See you later.” then he left.

The wedding ceremony had begun. Jessica is now walking to the aisle, and there's President Im waiting for her. Yoona smiled seeing her stepmother, then she remembered Jonghyun, she didn't saw him inside the church. The ceremony was too fast, but as if the time was slowly moving on, Jonghyun was outside watching the time to pass from him.

After the ceremony, they all went to the reception. “Let us greet the newly weds!” said the master of ceremony, they all cheered and clapped for the new couple. Later, they gathered the young ladies behind the bride, preparing for throwing the bouquet of roses. The innocent Im Yoona just pulled there, not really knowing what to do, “Hana.... Dul....Set....!” they all cheered then the bride threw it at her back, the ladies were all determine to get that bouquet, and because of that they all fell. “My god!~”
Oh my, and the lucky lady is.... Ms. Im Yoona! The daughter of the groom!” they proudly announced, also Yoona was surprise.

“Really?!” then she smiled.

The message of the bride for the lucky lady?” and gave the mic to Jessica, she just smiled, “If it's Yoona, I know she can find a nice guy. I wish for a good relationship.”

That was an inspiring message, and Ms. Yoona, who do you think was the lucky guy?” Yoona stunned because of the question,

“Uh, it's still a secret. But then I wish for my father and stepmother a happy married life.” she smiled, they all clapped.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Twenty-three***____________________