Haunted by the nightmare

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 34: Haunted by the nightmare

 

 

 

 

After that tragic event, the ghost of the past never stops from haunting them.

(“Jonghyun-sshi!”) His attention shifted to the woman who causes him chaotic nights. She was wearing a white summer dress that stopped on her knees; her face was pure with no worries. He really misses her so much. (“Yoona…”) he whispered, and before he went to her someone grabbed her holding her captive.

(“Jessica!”) He half-shouted, and tried to step forward.

(“Don’t come near us!”) Jessica warned off. Then she tightly held her.

(“Jonghyun-sshi…”) she gasped. Jonghyun felt cold, as if the history was repeating itself. The day Yoona… he can’t continue it.

If he was so weak in the past he won’t let that to happen again. Not again. Not this time.

He bravely went to them and shoved Jessica away from her.

(“Yoona.”) He breathed and embraced her. But then, the woman in his arms spoke. (“I’m glad you chose me again… Jonghyun-sshi.”)

In shock, he removes from the embrace and looked who it is. Jessica.

He can’t figure out how it can be Jessica and not Yoona, the woman he saved. A sob pulls him from his reverie. And when he looks at his side he saw the poor Yoona who is lying at the ground, her face soaked with tears. “What have he done?”

(“I love you Jonghyun-sshi.”) Jessica held his face to look at her and kissed him—

 

“NO!!!” he immediately opened his eyes. “Another bad dream.” He whispered to himself. And as the same with the past dreams concerning with Yoona, he ended up making her cry.

How can this be stopped?

“Hyung? We heard your shout, is something wrong?” Minhyuk asked, and Jungshin looked at him waiting for his response.

“Nothing important…” he said with no emotion. After what happened he started treating everyone with such a cold manner and the two of them are no exemption.

Minhyuk just scratch the back of his head while Jungshin just shrugged, they are immune to this kind of treatment. Jonghyun went to his room and get his coat. He never consults his activities to the two. He will just leave and will come home late, and always drunk. The two knew that this is his way to punish himself from leaving Yoona on the day of their wedding and without asking forgiveness before she passed away, but they never know the real reason behind it.

He went to his car, after unlocking it he drove off. He was now going to visit the strong fortress of SM Company.

 

In SM Company building,

Jonghyun looked from the top down to the main entrance of the building before he went inside. He was greeted by the employees who were innocent about knowing that he was the main reason why Yoona disappeared miserably. He smirked with pure bitterness. They don’t deserve him around, so one thing must do before stepping to his own plan.

He is wearing his V-neck white tee coated with black leather coat and black pants. All eyes were into him. Some looks at him with admiration, and some with sympathy. He huffed. If only they know about him.

He went inside the elevator, there are many occupants. After he hit his floor and door closed, a very special memory flooded into his mind.

The first time he saw Im Yoona in person. It was because Jessica wanted him to have a sight of the company they’ll going to turn down.

The first time he saw her panicky doing.

The first time she talked to him.

And the silent reminiscing ended when the door of the elevator opened to his floor, now he was fully awake no one will tell him if he has to go. After stepping out from the elevator he turned to glance at it in its final second before closing and leaving him.

He held his face straight to the direction he has to walk. But before continuing his pace someone threw a fist straight to his left jaw. After gaining his balance again he looked at the offender. It is none other than the calm and composed Secretary, Lee Kiseop.

“You! How dare you sent yourself here! Are you not guilty on what happened to Manager Im?!!” while pointing at Jonghyun’s direction. His ears palpitated after hearing Yoona’s name. He clenched his jaw and looked at the secretary with murderous eyes. Soon many employees gathered to their place, and the guards went to stop them from out of control fight.

 

In the PARKING lot,

“Why did you let him punch you?” Jessica asked worriedly, they’re inside her car and it is heavy tinted so no one will think that they are inside.

“He was right…” Jonghyun breathed, the company’s nurse treated his wounded side of his lips. Jessica harshly turned her head to face him, “Stop defending him!”

Jonghyun also looked at her coldly, “I will speak to the police—”

“You can’t do that!”

Jonghyun just gave her a faint smile telling; ‘he can’, but still wearing those cold eyes. “It has to stop Jessica, the game is over.”

A single drop of tear fell to her cheek, “Are you insane? Throwing me to the authority is not in my plan! We can’t, it’s not over yet!”

“It’s already over Jessica. Our soul cannot carry anymore victim—”

“Is this something to do with that Im Yoona?!” the thick silence enveloped the area.

“So still, she is the reason. How can you not see, that brat keeps on destroying us, our plan, our future.” She held his hands and looked in his eyes, “We can still be together. We can forget the past and start new after we take down Im Sooman.” She smiled but it doesn’t make him to change his mind.

“No Jessica, we can’t. I can’t.” and removed his hands from hers, like a glass, her heart broke into pieces.

“Why are you so attached to her?! I know I’m the one who convinced you to seduce her but…” she held her tears from spilling, “I’m the one whom you truly love right, Jonghyun-sshi?” her eyes are clouding. Jonghyun shook his head, he can’t bear to see the woman he loved hurt but he has to be honest with his true feelings.

“It’s Yoona whom I truly love…” he said softly but enough to hurt Jessica hardly. She sobbed but then composed herself. “I’ll accept it knowing that she won’t return to you again.” And wiped her tears, Jonghyun agreed to her, he too knew it.

“But still, you mustn’t tell to the police about this.” Her decision is final. Jonghyun looked at her, “Then I’ll be the one who’ll get this whole punishment. I won’t let them know about you being involve.” He answered.

“Why? Why… why…” she can’t continue because of her sobs. “Why can’t you listen to me? Im Yoona, she was your priority, but what about me? If you leave me behind I’ll kill myself!” Jessica threatened.

“Jessica—”

“No I’m serious! I’m d*mn serious!” she screamed.

“You can’t.”

“Test me.” then pulled a brand new gun from her purse, Jonghyun’s eyes widened in surprise. “You know I’m desperate! She already took you from me and you’ll go to leave me completely?! It’s better to end my life here, as you said; it is over. Then let me end this as well!” raising the gun and pointing it to her temple.

“Jessica!—”

“Now choose Jonghyun-sshi, me killing myself or you telling the police about the plan?” his mind was now clouded with worry, he can’t afford to lose Jessica too. “Alright I won’t tell this to the police, I’m sorry.”

 

And he thinks that those nightmares will still haunt him. “Start a new life Jonghyun-sshi. Seoul is too big; you can find a new apartment.” Jessica told him, and gave him money for this new start. And he hopes that this method will be the fastest way to recover from his own nightmare.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong Seducers!! As I promised. Thank you again ^^ 
xoxo

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Thirty-four***____________________