Our dark side

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 3: Our dark side

 

 

 

 

He is still covering . "Lee Jonghyun! Show your face to us!!" the men shouted, they are really scary even Yoona trembled in fear. Jonghyun releases her, he is breathing heavily, Yoona pities his situation. "Are you really alright?" she cared to ask. "If we caught you, we will kill you!" they shouted again. Jonghyun stands straight and grabs Yoona's hand then they run. The men saw them, "Look! They're running!" someone pointed. Yoona, while running, turns her head to them, looking at them nervously.

"After them!" their boss cried and they all ran to them.

 

They reach a very dark and narrow place. Like, sunlight is impossible to come inside and it is really a miracle also if air can pass through. Yoona examines the whole area, everything is new and uncomfortable with her. Jonghyun throws himself on the floor, he doesn't have any energy to move or explain it to Yoona. "Are you really alright?" she asked again, Jonghyun looked up to her with those weak stares of him. "You're wounded, I'll carry you to the hospital." she said, but before she left, Jonghyun grabbed her hand. She looks at him with a bit surprise. "It's okay, I won't die with just a simple wounds and bruises." he assures.

Yoona finds a basin and fill it with water and gets a piece of clean white cloth. She rubs his wounds with it. It is the best thing she could do, because Jonghyun really don't like to visit the hospital. After cleaning his whole affected areas, Yoona went to a convenience store to buy foods for him.

--

"What? Manager Im left her car here?" Secretary Lee asked with shock. "Ah, yes. She said she'll take a taxi to get there." the old woman said. "Ugghh!" he rumbles, gripping his hair. "Where did Manager Im go?"

 

After buying some groceries, Yoona went back to where Jonghyun was. "Please eat~" she invites politely. He just look at it. "You don't like noodles?" Yoona asks and gets her share, but before she eats it, Jonghyuns grabs it and drinks it himself. Yoona's eyes widened. He continues eating Yoona's share so Yoona takes his share instead. They're eating together when Yoona's phone rang. She puts her bowl down and answers the call, "Yebeoseyo?--"

"Where are you now, Manager Im?" Secretary Lee asked worriedly, "Ah, Kiseop-sshi!" she greeted happily.

"Your father is dead worried about you."

"Really? Father did?. . . "

Jonghyun stares at her after hearing it. His eyes are serious. "Okay okay~ I'm coming!" then hang the phone.

"I'll take you to the Bus Stop, you're not safe alone." Jonghyun said, putting his coat. "Okay." she nodded.

"I'm just returning you the favor." He looks at her and leads the way.

.

.

.

"Who did this to you?" Jessica asked, worried sick about Jonghyun's present condition. "Those men from the village." he answered. "What?! You went there again? I already bought you an apartment, didn't I?!"

"That apartment can't replace our memories on that place." he answered directly, Jessica hugged him. "I'm really sorry but, I really can't let you gone also. I'll protect you with all I can." she confessed. And after that, Jessica sent her men to let those bastards who beat Jonghyun, pay.

 

It's already dark, in the path to Jonghyun's house,

Yoona is walking, her whole body is swaying like she'll going to fall. "Hey, you miss! Are you lost?" a drunkard came to ask her, "I'm fine, I know my way." she smiled and moved forward, but the man grabbed her. "Don't be so mean miss, we'll just help you."

"I said I'm okay, just leave me be!" she snatched her arm, he grabbed her again. "Don't be so hard to get miss!" they pinned her both arms in the wall. She felt disadvantaged. Soon, she starts to scream for help, "Jonghyun-sshi! Jonghyun-sshi!!" They all laughed at her, then before that man lay a hand on her, someone grabbed his hand. "Get your filthy hand off her, moron!"

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Three***____________________