Dreadful Nightmare

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 1: Dreadful Nightmare

 

 

 

 

In the city where human's greediness rules the whole land, no one is innocent, nothing is pure. The rich takes advantage to the poor. "Eomma! Appa!" as the young Jonghyun search for his beloved parents, the people are running around, carrying their things.

He grabs someone and begins to ask him, "Have you seen my eomma and appa?"

"I don't know." he shook his head. Jonghyun released him and he continued searching for his parents.

"Jonghyun, your eomma!" his eyes widened.

--

"Eomma!" as he entered their broken house, searching for his mother inside.

"Jonghyun!" his mother cried out after hearing his voice.

"Eomma!" he went to his mother, kneeling to her. "What is happening?" he continued.

"Your dad joined the rally, they are ordering us to leave immediately!" she explained to her son, she really don't like what is happening right now.

"J-Jessica, I need to see her!" his voice is waving, he tries to stand while his knees are trembling like they will fall. "She needs me!" and hurriedly went out then ran to find Jessica.

"Jonghyun!" his mother yelled, holding her chest like it is crashing her.

 

The place is all ruined, many people are laying to the ground, lifeless. He is still looking for Jessica when he saw a very familiar body, laying with the other corpses, he went closer to it. "A-appa. . ." tears are slowly flowing from his eyes, his lips are shaking and he doesn't know how to stop it. He falls beside the corpse, and also tired of running around like crazy. "Jonghyun, is that you?" it came from a young girl's wounded lips. He looks back, but it also surprises him. "Jessica. . ." his voice is weak, still, his young body is trembling in fear.

"I tried to stop them, but they are many and. . . they killed appa." soon, a waterfall of tears shed to her dirty cheeks. Jonghyun crawls to her and comforts her by soothing his palm to her long straight hair, her shoulders didn't stop from shaking because of crying.

--

The night fastly covers this dreadful place. Seems like, a 10x strong typhoons destroyed the peaceful place before. "I'm an orphan now, Jonghyun." Jessica revealed while they are both walking in the crashed site.

Jonghyuns holds her hand tightly. "Don't worry, me and eomma will stay with you." he smiled.

"You're very kind, Even, bad things happened today, you still have that heartwarming smile of yours. That's why I love you very much~" she said and hugged her boyfriend.

"Jonghyun, your mother!" someone shouted, they realeased from that hug and went.

 

"Eomma!"

"Someone saw her, crawling for help, she died after we sent her here." Jonghyun looks at her lifeless mother, he keeps on holding his tears and gulped. "She's calling you, many times." his eyes widened after hearing it.

 

"I know your hurts. . . me too, I'm so lonely. Now that appa died." Jessica started and sat beside Jonghyun, he wiped his tears and looked at her. "Those rich bastards, they are so high. . . and we poors can't reach them. . . but if we use a ladder, we will surely get them and pull them from that heaven-like throne that they have."

"What do you mean?"

"Im Soo Man, he is incharge of what happened to us, the death of many people including our parents." she looked at him, "I heard this from my appa. . . I'm going to take a revenge on him, I'll make him pay in all that he did!" she continued.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter One***____________________