The pain of betrayal

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 30: The pain of betrayal

 

 

 

 

 

At last, Jonghyun made a call. “Jonghyun-sshi, are you alright?” Yoona asked fighting the tears from spreading down her cheeks. [“Yoona, listen very carefully.”]

“Yes.” She nodded.

[“Don’t wait for me; just… just forget everything about me.”] He sighed, now the tears that she was keeping flowed freely on her cheeks. “What….do….you…mean?” she asked between each sobs. [“That’s my decision, loving you will only lead troubles for me, I wanted my own peaceful life! Good bye.”] Then he hung up, leaving Yoona dumbfounded and still trembling.

“Yoona.” Yuri came, “Jonghyun-sshi. I need to find him. Father can’t break us...” She said and ran outside. “Yoona!” Yuri tried to stop her but failed, Secretary Lee immediately ran after her.

 

Play  ("Time Machine-Girl's Generation")

Yoona is still running outside without any exact direction to go. *Jonghyun-sshi where are you? I don’t want to forget you, I don’t want to.* while shaking her head, carrying her gown while running. And soon, the rain appeared uniting with her pain.

And here is Jonghyun sitting in the driver’s seat, his eyes are already red from crying. Hearing the girl he loved cries make his heart tear into pieces. *Please forget me, hate me, just please, don’t be involve with me.*

--

Yoona was extremely tired from running, her wavy hair before was now soaking wet. “Yoona!” someone shouted, she slowly turned her head to his direction, and her sight was blurry. “Jonghyun…. Sshi.” She whispered and fainted. But before she fell on the ground, that someone caught her.

 

In a hotel’s room,

“What are we going to do? She’s too persistent; I know if she gains her strength she’ll going to find that man.” Yuri said while gripping her handbag and watching the poor Yoona sleeping peacefully.

“She won’t, I won’t let her see that bastard again.” Secretary Lee answered and looked at Yoona. She was now wearing her nightgown, her make-up was already washed away and her shoulder-length hair was brushed and dried. “It’s good for her to stay here with you; I’ll just get her other things.” Yuri said and left, while Secretary Lee sat beside Im Yoona. “Manager Im, please get back with your old self.” He prayed.

 

One week has passed, but still Yoona never received any text-message from Jonghyun. She decided to give up from being a miserable, and now prepared herself for her encounter with her father that she thought was the reason why Jonghyun left her. “Yoona!” Yuri greeted when she saw her went to the dining room with her formal attire, and stood up, Secretary Lee also looked at her. “Manager Im.” He said softly. Yoona gave them a half-hearted smile, “Secretary Lee, is it alright if I ride with you to the company?” Secretary Lee nodded and Yuri smiled.

In the SM Company,

“Manager Im came?” one of the employee asked as they watch the two entered the building. “Yeah, Secretary Lee is with her. It’s been a long time since I saw her I wonder if she caught any sickness.” The one answered and they followed them with their look.

“It’s good that she’s back.”

Everyone looks at the approaching Yoona with Secretary Lee and comments something. The two walks straight to the meeting room.

--

“So the SM Company..” everyone ‘s attention was transferred to the door that swung open, then came Im Yoona with her secretary. “Manager Im.” They all gasped in shock, Jessica grinned and looked at Mr. Im. “I’m sorry for being late.” She bowed apologetically and sat on her place; Secretary Lee bowed after her and followed her behind.

The meeting was now finished; only Mr. Im, Yoona and Secretary remained in the room. “I’m happy you stopped your craziness with that man. Was he already left you?” Mr. Im started, making Yoona angry. “And I know he doesn’t want to do that, but then he already did because someone forced him to do.”

“Im Yoona!”

Yoona bowed at him, “I’ll take my leave now, Mr. President.” And she walked out of the room.

 

She went straight to her Black and White car and sat on the driver’s seat, she asked Yuri to deliver it to her. She started the engine and drove out.

In the riverbank,

Thank goodness, there is still no one around. She walks closer to the river, “Eomma!” she begins to cry. “Eomma!!” she fell on her knees while still crying with so much pain. “I love him. I still love him!”

It was already dark when she stood up, “Good bye.” She went to her car and felt that someone was following her.

 

While on her way, a black car stopped in front of her, so she stopped and wait for it to move away, but a man with black suit went out and walked towards her. She grabbed her steering wheel tightly and prayed. What are they going to do with her? She immediately locked her doors but they broke the wind shield. “Who are you?!” she asked to the man who wears sunglasses.

“No need to explain.” He said and sprayed something to her that made her to feel dizzy and soon fell asleep.

 

--

Jonghyun have awakened from his sleep, “Yoona!” he almost whispered. Minhyuk noticed his action, “Hyung?” Jonghyun stood up and grabbed his jacket. “Are you going to meet noona?”

“No.” Jonghyun answered coldly and left, Minhyuk always convinced him to meet Yoona but he always declined and keep saying that he doesn’t feel anymore love towards her, but still every time he wakes up he always call her name.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Thirty***____________________