Blinded with vengeance

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 5: Blinded with vengeance

 

 

 

 

Thank goodness, those bastards left them for good.

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked her. Suddenly, Yoona loses consciousesness and falls down. "Yah! Wait!" he immediately catch her before falling on the ground.

 

On the next morning,

Yoona woke up in very unfamiliar room, wearing completely new cloths. "Where am I?" she asked softly, looking around the empty room. Someone entered, "You're awake." Jonghyun said. "Goodmorning." Yoona greeted.

"Goodmorning." he answered.

"Uh, how did I get here?" she asked.

"You didn't remember, did you?"

"Huh? What 'remember'?"

"I saw you on the street last night, the drunkards tempt to do something bad at you."

"What?! Did they succeeded?" then hugs herself.

"Nope, I came."

Yoona blushes after hearing it, "Really? How?"

"Because you called my name."

Then she remembered the time she yelled for his name, her face is really red, "Really, gomawo~"

"It's nothing, and the breakfast is ready." he said and went to the door. "But, where are my cloths?" she asked, a bit embarrassed. "I let the ahjumma next door take incharge in laundry, and she is the one who change your cloths, so don't worry." he smiled a little, "Let's go outside." he invited.

 

"So you are Jonghyun-hyung's girlfriend? Woah! You are so pretty in person--" Minhyuk said but Jungshin elbowed him, so he didn't finished it. "What?!" he whispered to Jungshin.

"Feel at home, we are only three living here." Jonghyun said, "I see." she nodded.

"Hi, I'm Kang Minhyuk~" he said sweetly.

"Lee Jungshin." he has a very serious face.

"Ah, I'm Im Yoona. Nice meeting you all." she smiled and bowed. "Im Yoona? I heard that name." Minhyuk said, trying to remember it where.

"Really?" she smiled, avoiding him to tell who really she is.

"But I forgot." he said again.

After eating and getting her cloths back, Jonghyun offers a ride, to get her home.

While he is driving, and Yoona is sitting beside him, she really wanted to ask him what happened to her when she is drunk. "Jonghyun-sshi, last night, did I told you something weird things?"

"Last night? You are just singing off-tune and do some weird dance." Yoona gulped and really regretted why did she asked him that. "Ah, I see." she fill herself with depression. "Don't worry, you are still cute even doing those." making her feel better. "Gomawo~" she smiled at him then lowered her head, smiling in herself. Jonghyun then, holds his serious face again.

Soon, they arrived in the palace-like mansion of the Im household. Jonghyun glares at the whole structure. *So, this is where that demon lives with luxury* Suddenly, Yoona went to his front, "Will you come inside?" she asked, it took a long time before Jonghyun answered. "No, I'll do something very important." he excused, "Okay, when will I see you again?"

Jonghyun looks at her and smiles. "Anytime, I saved my number in your phone, you can call me often." then turns his back and starts walking away, Yoona is very delightful. She opens the gate, in her surprise, it is her father. "Father, you're leaving?" she asked. Jonghyun heard it and stunned in his current position, clenching his fists and staring intently. He looks at him, glaring at the old richman. "I'm going to the office. . ." Mr. Soo Man explained.

*Im Soo Man, you demon! I'll get your back*

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Five***____________________