Who's the real one betrayed?

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 17: Who's the real one betrayed?

 

 

 

 

The both of them looked at each other with a slightly shock expression. *Come'on stepmother, let them know that you both knew each other* Yoona waited Jessica to fall in her trap, but that dream never came.

"Who is he again, Yoona-sshi?" Jessica asked. "I already told you, he is Lee Jonghyun-sshi, a dear friend of mine. From now on, he'll going to help us in this company." she said with lacking of patience, she really wanted to caught Jessica in the act.

"Yoona! Explain this brave act!" Mr. Sooman asked angrily. Yoona faced him, "Father, I really wanted this man to work with us... And I want my stepmother to watch over him, because it was like she kn--" before she finish, Mr. Sooman slapped her. "Are you insulting your stepmother?!!" Yoona stunned for a moment. Everyone was shock. She pulls herself and face him again, "I'm sorry... Mr. President." she bowed and left the room.

"Manager Im!" Secretary Lee bowed at Mr. Sooman then run to follow Yoona. Jonghyun slightly bowed then left after Secretary Lee. Jessica just watch him walking away from her.

 

--

"Manager Im!" Secretary Lee said and approached her, she looked at him. Her face was slightly red and her eyes were teary. He was surprised. "Kiseop-sshi, you came after me." she smiled a little, soon her tears slowly starting to fall. Secretary Lee brought out his handkerchief then wiped her tears away, gently. "Don't cry."

Then, Jonghyun came running and searching for Yoona around. He stopped when he saw her already. She was together with Secretary Lee at that time, so Jonghyun never bothered to interrupt them, and walked away.

 

"Thank you Kiseop-sshi... I'm okay now."

"What are you planning Manager Im? I'm still wondering."

"Don't worry Kiseop-sshi, I know what I'm doing. After I prove something, I'll tell it to you." she smiled and fix herself. Soon they walk back inside.

 

In Jessica's office room,

Jonghyun came in silently. "Jonghyun-sshi!" she hugged him, and sensed that something was wrong. "What's the matter?" she asked.

"Nothing." he answered and pulled himself from her hug. "Earlier, when that brat walked out, you followed her... why?" she asked curiously.

"You're wrong, I never followed her. I just want to get some fresh air."

"Really?" she is not convinced.

"Don't be jealous because of someone else. Remember, after this... We're going to be together." he said, then kissed her passionately. Jessica closed her eyes Jonghyun's were still open and looking piercingly.

 

Two days after that. Still, Mr. Sooman never agreed with Yoona's proposal regarding with Jonghyun working in the company.

At the Night, Jessica went out to go shopping.

 

("... I never followed her. I just want to get some fresh air.... We're going to be together.....") Jonghyun said.

 

*But the truth was, at that time, he never look at me back. Instead, he went out and followed her*

She looked at her back and saw a suspecting man.. *Is he following me?* then walk again, she looks again and prove that it is true. *Is Sooman paid a person to follow me? That bastard is scary* she run so that she can lose from that man.

"Oyy, she's running away!" then run after her.

Jessica hide from him at the back of a shop, she's breathing heavily.. "That... that bastard.... I can't trust anyone here... I have to call Jonghyun-sshi.." then dialed his number, but before she call him, someone snatched her cellphone from her hand.

"What?!" she gasped, that man was already caught her. "W-who are you?!" she asked and step her feet backward, slowly. He also stepped his feet forward to her. "Don't!--" he suddenly covered . "Sssh~" 

"Y-you??"

It was Lawyer Choi Siwon, "Lady Shin... or should I call.... Lady Jung... Jessica?" he teased. Jessica's eyes widened. Lawyer Choi pulls his hand, "Oh no~ Don't give me that kind of reaction... You thought your secrets wouldn't be revealed."

"Are you the one whose being following me?"

"No, you're mistaking me from the other guy~" he chuckled. "You're also his underling so--"

"Mr. Sooman was not the one behind this..,"

"Then.... Im Yoona..." she gasped, *that wretch!*

"You don't want to be caught right?"

"Of course!!"

"Then, come with me.." he invited, she followed him.

 

"Sir, this is the one!" another man said after they came to him.. Jessica looked and it was the person who was after her. "That.."

"Yes, he is Detective DooJoon. Im Family's Detective."

They already beat him up, "P-please! Don't kill me!!" he begged. "Your decision?" Lawyer Choi looked at Jessica. She went to Detective DooJoon and pulled his hair up so that she could see him clearly. "So you're the b*tch earlier, huh?" then let him.

"H-have mercy.." his voice are trembling, also his whole body.

"In one condition... give me all your researches and turn Yoona down..." she said with a scary aura. "O-of course."

 

After that,

"Why didn't you killed him instead?" Lawyer Choi asked. "If I did that... That Im Yoona will have a strong evidence against me."

"You sure are clever, huh?"

"By the way... Are you really my comrade or also my enemy?"

"It depends on you... Did you know... I have an interest in you... and that was a long time ago.." he said then looked unto her eyes. Jessica grinned. *... You really challenging me, huh... Im Yoona. Then I'll give you a nice fight*

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Seventeen***____________________