Carrying a heavy burden

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 8: Carrying a heavy burden

 

 

 

 

The waters are covering her whole self.

*Am I going to die?* she saw a figure, heading to her. But then, she closes her eyes. That man is none other than, Lee Jonghyun. "Yoona!" he shouted at his mind, and grabbed her wrist.

After a minute, he gets out from the water, carrying Yoona in his arms, they are soaking. He immediately lays down the unconscious Yoona in the ground. Trying to wake her, then he gives her a CPR. Thank goodness, Yoona returns her consciousness, he sighed in relief. She opened her eyes and saw Jonghyun, his hair was soaking with water. He is all wet. She connects the whole happenings, she arises and hugs Jonghyun immediately. "Thank you! Thank you!" her voice is waving, like she is going to cry. Jonghyun releases from her hug and holds her arms, looking at her in the eyes. "Why did you do that?" he sounds like, scolding her. "Mianhe. . ." she softly responded, "Mianhe~" she repeated. He felt a little guilty. "Don't do that again! And--" suddenly, Yoona kissed him on his cheek. His eyes widened in shock. "Atleast, you came." she smiled, Jonghyun was just looking at her. "Come'on! I'll introduce you to my eomma!" she invited him and pulled him to stand up.

Jonghyun remembered what did Jessica said about Yoona's mother; ("She fell on the sea during that terrible typhoon, they tried to find her corpse but they failed.")

 

*What is she talking about? Is it possible that, her mother is still. . . alive?*

"Eomma! This is Lee Jonghyun, thank you for sending him to save me!~" she shouted at the river and smiled to Jonghyun. He looks at her and in the river. "Annyeong, Mrs. Im." he bowed. "He is really kind to me eomma and saved my life not once, but twice!" she cried and made a 'V' sign.

After talking with the river, they rested on the top of Jonghyun's car. "You may think that I'm a weirdo huh?" Yoona started, Jonghyun looked at her. "Well you see, I lost my mother when I was 12 years old. She fell from the ship because of a big storm. I really can't forget that event, I felt really scared beacause of that. I'm so weak! I didn't have the strength to stretch my arms to rescue her, and even now." her shoulders are shaking, Jonghyun grabs her and kisses her lips. It takes a long time.

 

After that, Yoona went to her place, in the Southern branch,

"Manager Im, you're here." Seo Joo Hyun greeted.

"Yes~" she answered.

"You're in a happy mood?" Seohyun asked.

"Ah, yeah?"

"I thought you'll not work today." she said.

"Where did you get that idea?" Yoona asked.

"Your stepmother came here earlier, she is looking for you worriedly."

"Really, she did that?" Seohyun nodded. Yoona looks at different direction and thinks something. "Is something wrong, Manager Im?" Seohyun bothered to ask. Yoona looks at her and shakes her head, "Nothing~ I'm alright." then left.

"What happened to her?" she whispered, Secretary Lee came and heard what she said. "Is the manager already here?" he asked, Seohyun nodded. "Ah, Secretary Lee. Is there a problem between that manager and her stepmother?" she asked again. Secretary Lee looks at her, "I'm just her secretary and have no rights to come between them." he said seriously, " Mianhe, I'll keep my mouth close." Seohyun promised.

"Thank you for understanding." he bowed and left.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Eight***____________________