This is a warning

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 26: This is a warning

 

 

 

 

After that incident, Jonghyun swiftly went out of Jessica’s office. He is gripping his lips making it to swollen; he walked straight to his car.

(“Childish? You call this a childish?”) Jonghyun felt guilty, he doesn’t want to hurt the woman he loved. And that was a past tense. (“Look Jessica--”) she suddenly brushed her lips into his. The sudden action left him in a shock expression, when he already gathered his energy, he pushed her away. Jessica was shock with his action. (“Don’t tell me, you chose that spoiled brat over me?!”) The fact was driving her crazy, because of that plan; her Jonghyun was walking away from her now. (“I won’t let this. You are mine alone.”)

He knew that, he was bound to protect her, as he promised when they were little. He sighed, (“Who said I chose that stupid woman? I’ll always be with you.”) He his hand against her pretty face. But deep inside, he already made his heart for her a stone. Jessica chuckles with his touch. (“Well then, kiss me.”) Jonghyun obeyed her. His eyes stare blankly.

 

He is thinking inside his car. What if Jessica made something terrible with Yoona? She was really scary and will do everything to make her life a living hell. “Uggh!!” he growled and hit the steering wheel. He feels really stupid, he never tries to stop Jessica and now she turns out to be a monster. Not the real monster. She turns to be a manipulative and greedy.

His concentration was stopped when someone knocked at his car’s window. He knows that it was Yoona he opened the door for her. She climbed at his car. His lips curved when he saw her but still, his eyes were gloomy. “Jonghyun-sshi?” for him, her angelic voice was just enough. Without letting her to utter another word, he kissed her, like he missed her so much.

After their passionate kiss, they pulled themselves catching their breath. “I love you, Jonghyun-sshi.” Yoona smiled. Jonghyun never answered but he pulled her and kissed her in her forehead. “I will protect you.” He whispered, Yoona looked at him and chuckled. “I know.”

After Yoona left his car, Jonghyun leaned his back against the seat. “I mean from Jessica.”

 

In Mr. Im’s office,

“Come.” Mr. Im Sooman answered to the one outside the door. Secretary Lee came in. “You called me, Mr. President?” he bowed politely, when he raised his head his eyes landed on Mr. Im’s table. And what shocked him was the pictures scattered around the wooden table. His eyes gone bigger. *Who the hell gave them to the President? Why I’m going to seek further? Of course, Lee Jonghyun planned this.* he clenched his fists when he realized that.

“Lee Kiseop..” Mr. Im called his attention. “Mr. President.”

 

 

In Im’s mansion,

“Manager Im, you’re home.” Mrs. Park greeted.

“Yes, Mrs. Park.” She smiled, making the old woman to get confuse. “What do you want for dinner?”

“Anything sweet.” Yoona answered and touched her lips, fantasizing Lee Jonghyun. Mrs. Park really was confused, Yoona passed her.

“Manager Im, your father, Mr. President asked you to go in his office immediately.” Another maid announced. “Yes, yes, I’m going.” She smiled again and left.

“What happened to Manager Im?” she asked, the other maids shrugged.

 

Yoona was confused about; why did her father wanted to see her, immediately? But she was busy on thinking about Jonghyun at the moment. She started to knock in his door. “Dad, I’m coming in.” she said and opened the door. She found his father standing in front of the wide painting in his office. “What is it all about?” she asked, but then, Mr. Im slapped the pile of stolen pictures of her and Jonghyun kissing against her lovely face. The pictures flew around and were now scattered around the floor. Yoona watched them in terror. What just happened? “I trusted you!!” he shouted.

“I’m sorry. But dad, I love him.” Yoona answered; soon her tears were dominating down her cheeks.

“You love him? While you really don’t know who he is!”

“I know him. He loves me.”

“You! You don’t need to love that kind of man! He will be your downfall!”

“I don’t care, I know he loves me just me, and not those riches you chose over your real family!--” he slapped her and the sound echoed inside the room. Her head flew on the other side. She touched her almost red cheek with her trembling hand. “I will prove it to you.” She said and stormed out of the room, she met Jessica in her way. “Yoona, w-what’s wrong?” she tries to stop her but Yoona ignores her instead. Jessica looks at Yoona’s back and grins evilly.

 

Yoona went to her room and packed all her things. She already made up her mind, she will leave this house.

While in Mr. Im’s office, Jessica came to comfort her husband. “There, there.” While patting his back, he is drinking the medicine which Jessica offered to him, “I can’t believe that Yoona would actually do that. You see, having a total trust with a stranger. This is too much.” She said, Mr. Im looked at her and patted her shoulder, “Thank you.”

“Of course, I’m your wife.” she said and gave him a hug, but at his back she was still smiling evilly.

*What are you now Im Yoona? I’ll make you suffer, wherever you are, making your life a hell is heaven to me.*

Without realizing which place to go, Yoona left the Im mansion.

 

Author's Note:

The First update for the year 2014! Hello, Seducers (My Dear Readers)!!! Thank you for supporting!^_^

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Twenty-six***____________________