Set aside the personal things

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 13: Set aside the personal things

 

 

 

 

They are now back in their work,

"Manager im, you're missing yesterday, where have you been?" Secretary Lee asked while they're walking and heading to the meeting room. "Mianhe for making you worry, but it's because of business that's all." she assured.
"Don't worry, I'm believing you, but today is the meeting of the shareholders of the company." he is still nervous. Yoona stopped and looked at him, "Don't worry Kiseop-sshi, I won't let Hyuna win this."

"My~ I heard my name here." Hyuna came up smiling at them. They gasped in shock and looked at her. "Hyuna."

"Annyeong, Yoona-unnie." she smiled making Yoona to furrow, "If you lose to the position, I hope our relationship will never be affected." she added, Yoona become more annoyed. "Let's see then. Don't worry, your branch and your job will stay, because I consider you as my cousin." Yoona smiled and passed her.

 

Inside the meeting room,

The different shareholders of the SM Company are gathered in. The meeting soon started. President Im Sooman is currently discussing the present status of the company. He also included about the two candidates for being the next president. The two also focus on the President's speech. "As you can see, there is my daughter. But I'll assure you that I will look at them fairly."

Hyuna smirked at Yoona then looked at the president again. Yoona is slightly trembling, bacause she doesn't know if she really gets the more votes of the directors than Hyuna. Secretary Lee noticed her action, "Manager Im." he whispered.

Yoona crosses her both fingers. *God, please*

 

The night came. Outside the SM Company,

"Jonghyun-sshi?" Yoona said, a little surprised when Jonghyun showed up. He walked to her, "I came to fetch you." he smiled, looking down at her. Yoona's face are lowered, Jonghyun becomes worried. "Is there something wrong? What happened to the shareholders' meeting? Really, what?" he is waiting for Yoona to answer his question.

"Jonghyun-sshi." as she raises her head, Jonghyun is just looking at her, then suddenly, she hugged him tightly. "Gomawo!~" she smiled, Jonghyun's eyes widened and really was surprised. By the time, Jessica went out and saw them. She felt surprised and jealous at the same time, but she carried it away and walked away and never let them to notice her.

She pulls herself form that hug, "I was happy when they announced that, me being the next president was recognized. And I couldn't make it if it was not you who helped me." she smiled again.

Jonghyun also smiled at her, "No, your hardships were being paid-off. I'm happy with what you achieved." and hugged her, knowing that someone is looking at them. And that someone is, Secretary Lee, glaring at Jonghyun's side view.

 

Afterwards, in Im's mansion,

Secretary Lee came because there are lots of paperworks that he should pass to the manager. "Manager Im, sorry for asking this but, who is this man that you came to see earlier in the company?" he asked with seriousness in his face. " He is Lee Jonghyun." she answered.

"You don't know him yet so, would you care if I do some research about him?"

"No need, I trust him."

"But, since you're the next president, you can't trust anyone--"

"Secretary Lee, that's enough! He helped me to achieve that goal, so please, let me trust him." she is now serious.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong! Update atlast!! I miss you guys... Really really miss you *teary eyes*

 

​____________________***The End Of Chapter Thirteen***​____________________